Trying To Conceive A Girl!

MommyMommy25
After 2 handsome BOYS....it's A..........................................
April 28, 2013 at 11:36 PM

GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went in for my elective scan on yesterday. Baby wouldn't show us the goods, end up jumping around for 2 minutes. Afterward, the tech asked if I was ready! I look up at the screen as it type IT'S A....................GIRL!!!! I lost it and cried my eyes out!

I did a very LIGHT SWAY! Cranberry juice, crystal light, not a lot of salt, oh and I do believe I nailed O+12 maybe 0+13! Honestly, I prayed more and asked for the desire of my heart. We have decided to name her Treasure Nevaeh!

Replies

• mommytosixboys
    April 29, 2013 at 2:12 AM
    awwwwww how cute! congrats praying i have a little girl to fx

Quoting MommyMommy25:

I went in for my elective scan on yesterday. Baby wouldn't show us the goods, end up jumping around for 2 minutes. Afterward, the tech asked if I was ready! I look up at the screen as it type IT'S A....................GIRL!!!! I lost it and cried my eyes out!

I did a very LIGHT SWAY! Cranberry juice, crystal light, not a lot of salt, oh and I do believe I nailed O+12 maybe 0+13! Honestly, I prayed more and asked for the desire of my heart. We have decided to name her Treasure Nevaeh!

• MommyMommy25
    April 29, 2013 at 12:31 PM
    Thank You! Good Luck
  • PeaceMuch
    April 29, 2013 at 12:43 PM
    Congratulations!
  • mommytosixboys
    April 29, 2013 at 1:42 PM
    awwwww so cute

Quoting mommytosixboys:

awwwwww how cute! congrats praying i have a little girl to fx

Quoting MommyMommy25:

• mrscass0416
    April 29, 2013 at 5:48 PM

yay!!! congrats!!!!

• mommyde3boys
    April 30, 2013 at 12:21 AM
    Yay!! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!!
  • Jen4boys06
    April 30, 2013 at 7:34 AM

That's awesome!!!! Congrats on your healthy girl! What a beautiful name!

• wantingbaby5
    April 30, 2013 at 9:49 AM
    So amazing i love tha name
  • MommyMommy25
    April 30, 2013 at 10:03 AM
    Jen4boys&Wantingbaby5 thank you both very much! I appreciate it! Can't wait to meet her
  • Jennifer2787
    May 6, 2013 at 2:19 PM

Yay!! Congrats!! 

Trying To Conceive A Girl!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts