Trying To Conceive A Girl!

mommyde3boys
Gender scan yesterday and....
February 15, 2013 at 12:36 PM

Can't believe it!!! After 3 boys, finally a GIRL! Yesterday dh and I found out on Valentine's and it was our 15 years together and our 5 years marriage anniversaries and it was the best gift!!

I do not know where I was at in my cycle during conceiving but I do know the only day that was possible that I became pregnant and that we did it "doggy style!" sorry for the tmi. but I thought I'd let u know in case u wondered! Isn't this the position for a boy???

I never had the chance to start swaying and believe you do not need to as long as you put your whole heart and devotion into prayer and faith. I believe this time around I really, really felt stronger about believing and faith :)

Good luck to you all who are trying for that princess of yours!

Replies

• connorsmama06
    February 15, 2013 at 8:04 PM

Congrats. Our princes is almost one. We did not do anything different to get her. Just prayed hard.

• louthamanboys
    February 17, 2013 at 3:46 AM
    awwwwwwww congrats and please send me all your pink baby dust i have 6 boys and really praying for a girl when i do get pregnant :)
  • mommaof3boy
    February 17, 2013 at 3:46 PM

I tried to sway a little, but didnt get the chance either! I prayed and prayed after i found out i was pregnant!  Im having a girl after 3 boys as well!! :) 

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!  

• Jennifer2787
    February 17, 2013 at 5:48 PM

Congrats!! We are finally having our girl after 3boys as well :)

• mommyde3boys
    February 17, 2013 at 9:53 PM
    Yay!! :) Congrats to you too!! When are you due? I am due June 27.

Quoting mommaof3boy:

I tried to sway a little, but didnt get the chance either! I prayed and prayed after i found out i was pregnant!  Im having a girl after 3 boys as well!! :) 

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!  

• mommyde3boys
    February 17, 2013 at 9:57 PM
    Thank you! :) Tons of pink dust to you!! I really hope you get your princess!! Good luck with everything and let us know when you are expecting!

Quoting louthamanboys:

awwwwwwww congrats and please send me all your pink baby dust i have 6 boys and really praying for a girl when i do get pregnant :)
  • Stephanie3804
    February 17, 2013 at 10:36 PM

Congrats!!! I'm having a girl this time after 2 boys.

• louthamanboys
    February 18, 2013 at 3:10 AM
    Quoting mommyde3boys:

thank u so much and i sure will
  • Jen4boys06
    February 25, 2013 at 9:30 PM
    Congrats!!!
  • mommyde3boys
    February 25, 2013 at 11:36 PM
    Thank you! :)

Quoting Jen4boys06:

Congrats!!!