Trying To Conceive A Girl!

IrishGem87
So???
February 13, 2013 at 11:50 AM

I'm just curious if anyone has had any luck getting pregnant with a girl, using the help from tips, info and advice found here????

I guess I'm kind of wondering what my chances are.

Anyone have any luck???

Replies

• louthamanboys
    February 13, 2013 at 1:19 PM
    im in the same boat as u so heres a bump
  • IrishGem87
    February 13, 2013 at 2:03 PM

BUMP!

• Stephanie3804
    February 14, 2013 at 1:32 AM
    I had 2 boys before swaying for a girl and my sway worked. I am expecting a baby girl in July.
  • louthamanboys
    February 14, 2013 at 4:38 AM
    awwwww what did u do?

Quoting Stephanie3804:

I had 2 boys before swaying for a girl and my sway worked. I am expecting a baby girl in July.

• mommaof3boy
    February 14, 2013 at 10:48 AM

I attemped to sway....only by having sex a few days before ovulation. It ended up, on the month I tried, I ovulated earlier than I thought, so it was only 1 day before if that! But i just found out Im having a girl!! Im due aug 3rd! I think its really up to chance. <3 Hope you get your girl!!

• Stephanie3804
    February 14, 2013 at 1:19 PM

I took charted my basal body temperatures daily so I knew exactly when I ovulated. I had sex every day about a week leading up to ovulation and the day after in the evening. I made DH take hot showers before as well. With my diet, I basically added a at least 2 cups of yogurt in the week leading up to my ovulation and I tried to limit how much meat I had. I brought and used sylk lubricant for having sex since it is supposed to sway girl (I had a boy using pre-seed). I drink crystal light while trying, but I also had some cokes, so I did not give up the caffeine completely. Other than that, I started taking some supplements cranberry, prenatal vitamin, and calcium/magnesium. I noticed when I started the cranberry I had no egg white cervical mucus which I hear sways girl. I also made my dh take some cranberry and calcium/magnesium supplements and I used the pH strips to make sure my pH stayed at 5 or lower, I know they say you're supposed to jump and dump after doing the deed to get a girl, but I was getting frustrated since I was breastfeeding and having trouble getting pregnant and I used the instead soft cups after to hold the sperm near my cervix to make give me a better chance at getting pregnant. 

Quoting louthamanboys:

awwwww what did u do?

Quoting Stephanie3804:

• louthamanboys
    February 14, 2013 at 4:25 PM
    oh ok im going to try and do the same fx that it works for me thank u for responding back :)

Quoting Stephanie3804:

I took charted my basal body temperatures daily so I knew exactly when I ovulated. I had sex every day about a week leading up to ovulation and the day after in the evening. I made DH take hot showers before as well. With my diet, I basically added a at least 2 cups of yogurt in the week leading up to my ovulation and I tried to limit how much meat I had. I brought and used sylk lubricant for having sex since it is supposed to sway girl (I had a boy using pre-seed). I drink crystal light while trying, but I also had some cokes, so I did not give up the caffeine completely. Other than that, I started taking some supplements cranberry, prenatal vitamin, and calcium/magnesium. I noticed when I started the cranberry I had no egg white cervical mucus which I hear sways girl. I also made my dh take some cranberry and calcium/magnesium supplements and I used the pH strips to make sure my pH stayed at 5 or lower, I know they say you're supposed to jump and dump after doing the deed to get a girl, but I was getting frustrated since I was breastfeeding and having trouble getting pregnant and I used the instead soft cups after to hold the sperm near my cervix to make give me a better chance at getting pregnant. 

Quoting louthamanboys:

awwwww what did u do?

Quoting Stephanie3804:

Trying To Conceive A Girl!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN