Trying To Conceive A Girl!

louthamanboys
sorry (tmi) but i need to know
January 21, 2013 at 7:56 PM
ok so i was wondering is cumming and having a orgasm the sAme thing cuz i was reading in order to have a girl the female should not orgasm while having sex well this morning when me and dh was doing the deed he said that i had cum but i didn't feel like i did but he said that i did will that stop me from conceiving a girl also all the Chinese gender charts and everything says that i will have a girl this time around and with all my boys they were actually right for me :) sorry so long ladies kinda confused a little any help or advice will be great

Replies

• PeaceMuch
    January 21, 2013 at 9:41 PM

I was under the impression that "cumming" and having an orgasm are the same...hmmm....lol

• louthamanboys
    January 21, 2013 at 9:55 PM
    lol right but if i did would that really mess up my chances of having a girl?
  • PeaceMuch
    January 21, 2013 at 10:10 PM

I am not sure. I know I want to try whatever possible to give me the best chance of having a girl.

• louthamanboys
    January 21, 2013 at 10:19 PM
    thank u me to!! :)
  • louthamanboys
    January 21, 2013 at 10:20 PM
    so what have u been trying so far? u can pm me if u want to

Quoting PeaceMuch:

I am not sure. I know I want to try whatever possible to give me the best chance of having a girl.

• PeaceMuch
    January 21, 2013 at 10:26 PM

I actually haven't started yet. LOL But I have learned a lot of tips here. I will be starting the diet and supplements next week. We will be able to TTC in March. I am excited to see if I get a girl! :D

Quoting louthamanboys:

Quoting PeaceMuch:

• louthamanboys
    January 21, 2013 at 10:30 PM
    oh......lol.... well goodluck i pray we both get our girls

Quoting PeaceMuch:

I actually haven't started yet. LOL But I have learned a lot of tips here. I will be starting the diet and supplements next week. We will be able to TTC in March. I am excited to see if I get a girl! :D

Quoting louthamanboys:

Quoting PeaceMuch:

• Jen4boys06
    January 22, 2013 at 7:30 AM

cumming and having an orgasm the same thing.  You maybe just had some more CM than usual. 

• ajzuell
    by ajzuell
    January 22, 2013 at 12:51 PM

I have 6 boys and i NEVER have a big O during BD {only during oral, haha} lol.  So if that was the case for me i should have had all girls lol. 

• louthamanboys
    January 22, 2013 at 7:26 PM
    lol.... right.... i also have 6 boys

Quoting ajzuell:

I have 6 boys and i NEVER have a big O during BD {only during oral, haha} lol.  So if that was the case for me i should have had all girls lol. 

Trying To Conceive A Girl!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN