Trying To Conceive A Girl!

louthamanboys
sorry (tmi) but i need to know
January 21, 2013 at 7:56 PM
ok so i was wondering is cumming and having a orgasm the sAme thing cuz i was reading in order to have a girl the female should not orgasm while having sex well this morning when me and dh was doing the deed he said that i had cum but i didn't feel like i did but he said that i did will that stop me from conceiving a girl also all the Chinese gender charts and everything says that i will have a girl this time around and with all my boys they were actually right for me :) sorry so long ladies kinda confused a little any help or advice will be great

Replies

• PeaceMuch
    January 21, 2013 at 9:41 PM

I was under the impression that "cumming" and having an orgasm are the same...hmmm....lol

• louthamanboys
    January 21, 2013 at 9:55 PM
    lol right but if i did would that really mess up my chances of having a girl?
  • PeaceMuch
    January 21, 2013 at 10:10 PM

I am not sure. I know I want to try whatever possible to give me the best chance of having a girl.

• louthamanboys
    January 21, 2013 at 10:19 PM
    thank u me to!! :)
  • louthamanboys
    January 21, 2013 at 10:20 PM
    so what have u been trying so far? u can pm me if u want to

Quoting PeaceMuch:

I am not sure. I know I want to try whatever possible to give me the best chance of having a girl.

• PeaceMuch
    January 21, 2013 at 10:26 PM

I actually haven't started yet. LOL But I have learned a lot of tips here. I will be starting the diet and supplements next week. We will be able to TTC in March. I am excited to see if I get a girl! :D

Quoting louthamanboys:

Quoting PeaceMuch:

• louthamanboys
    January 21, 2013 at 10:30 PM
    oh......lol.... well goodluck i pray we both get our girls

Quoting PeaceMuch:

I actually haven't started yet. LOL But I have learned a lot of tips here. I will be starting the diet and supplements next week. We will be able to TTC in March. I am excited to see if I get a girl! :D

Quoting louthamanboys:

Quoting PeaceMuch:

• Jen4boys06
    January 22, 2013 at 7:30 AM

cumming and having an orgasm the same thing.  You maybe just had some more CM than usual. 

• ajzuell
    by ajzuell
    January 22, 2013 at 12:51 PM

I have 6 boys and i NEVER have a big O during BD {only during oral, haha} lol.  So if that was the case for me i should have had all girls lol. 

• louthamanboys
    January 22, 2013 at 7:26 PM
    lol.... right.... i also have 6 boys

Quoting ajzuell:

I have 6 boys and i NEVER have a big O during BD {only during oral, haha} lol.  So if that was the case for me i should have had all girls lol. 

Trying To Conceive A Girl!