Trying To Conceive A Girl!

Cass052005
It's a.....
January 19, 2013 at 8:50 PM

Girl! :) We have 3 boys and 3 girls, so this little princess was the tie breaker!  (For good....we are beyond done.  haha)  We had a gender reveal party tonight. The party was a success....everyone was fooled by the yellow cake, they thought we werent really going to tell them. It was hilarious. Here are a few more pics!

Replies

• ajzuell
    by ajzuell
    January 19, 2013 at 9:24 PM

Aww to cute congrats! Did you sway? 

• Cass052005
    January 19, 2013 at 9:25 PM

Not this time...it was a complete surprise!  My baby boy was only 3 months old when we found out.  We were using protection and planning a vasectomy!  lol.  But with my little girl who is now 3 I did sway!

Quoting ajzuell:

• ajzuell
    by ajzuell
    January 19, 2013 at 9:28 PM

Cool i hope i can just get a surprise girl after my 6 boys LOL.   What kind of things did you do with the girl you swayed with?

Quoting Cass052005:

Not this time...it was a complete surprise!  My baby boy was only 3 months old when we found out.  We were using protection and planning a vasectomy!  lol.  But with my little girl who is now 3 I did sway!

Quoting ajzuell:

• Cass052005
    January 19, 2013 at 9:34 PM

We have a blended family (he has 2 girls and a boy, I had a boy and girl, and now we have a boy together and will have a girl together!).  With my daughter Claire I swayed, starting about 6 months before I conceived.  I altered my diet to be more acidic and I took ovulation tests and we bd'ed up until I started to get a positive (so up to about 24 hours before O) then didnt the rest of the cycle.

Quoting ajzuell:

Cool i hope i can just get a surprise girl after my 6 boys LOL.   What kind of things did you do with the girl you swayed with?

Quoting Cass052005:

Quoting ajzuell:

• Stephanie3804
    January 20, 2013 at 6:00 PM

Congrats!!!

• mommyde3boys
    January 21, 2013 at 4:40 PM
    Congrats! That is such a great idea:)
  • PeaceMuch
    January 21, 2013 at 7:02 PM

Congrats!

• jenzachsam