Trying To Conceive A Girl!

Stephanie3804
It's a....
January 18, 2013 at 6:49 PM

I'm so excite that I got my girl after 2 boys!!

Replies

• Jen4boys06
    January 18, 2013 at 6:52 PM

YEAH!!!! Congratulations!!! That is such exciting news! Did you sway?

• louthamanboys
    January 18, 2013 at 6:57 PM
    omg congrats can u tell me what u did to get your girl i have 6 boys and will do anything to get my girl
  • Stephanie3804
    January 18, 2013 at 6:58 PM

Thank you! I did sway some. I used Sylk lube when doing the deed,  took cranberry supplements, calcium/magnesium supplements, I ate a ton of yogurt, tested my pH and made sure it stayed below 5. I also did the deep a week prior to ovulation, skipped ovulation day and did the 12+O. I made DH take cranberry, calcium, and magnesium supplements as well as take hot showers before doing the deed.

Quoting Jen4boys06:

• Stephanie3804
    January 18, 2013 at 7:01 PM

Thank you! I just posted what we did.

Quoting louthamanboys:

omg congrats can u tell me what u did to get your girl i have 6 boys and will do anything to get my girl

• louthamanboys
    January 18, 2013 at 7:08 PM
    oh...ok :)

Quoting Stephanie3804:

Thank you! I just posted what we did.

Quoting louthamanboys:

• louthamanboys
    January 18, 2013 at 7:16 PM
    this is great but what is sylk lube also did u have and orgasms sorry tmi while doing the deed if u don't mind me asking cuz i read alot that ppl say for us not to orgasms before the male does cuz they sperm dies faster or something like that

Quoting Stephanie3804:

Thank you! I did sway some. I used Sylk lube when doing the deed,  took cranberry supplements, calcium/magnesium supplements, I ate a ton of yogurt, tested my pH and made sure it stayed below 5. I also did the deep a week prior to ovulation, skipped ovulation day and did the 12+O. I made DH take cranberry, calcium, and magnesium supplements as well as take hot showers before doing the deed.

Quoting Jen4boys06:

• Stephanie3804
    January 18, 2013 at 8:10 PM

Sylk is a lube that is supposed to be more acidic than pre-seed so it sways girl. I got my 2nd son when I used pre-seed. I did not orgasm since I was afraid it would give the boy sperms a head start. I got sylk from amazon.

Quoting louthamanboys:

this is great but what is sylk lube also did u have and orgasms sorry tmi while doing the deed if u don't mind me asking cuz i read alot that ppl say for us not to orgasms before the male does cuz they sperm dies faster or something like that

Quoting Stephanie3804:

Quoting Jen4boys06:

• louthamanboys
    January 18, 2013 at 8:23 PM
    oh ok

Quoting Stephanie3804:

Sylk is a lube that is supposed to be more acidic than pre-seed so it sways girl. I got my 2nd son when I used pre-seed. I did not orgasm since I was afraid it would give the boy sperms a head start. I got sylk from amazon.

Quoting louthamanboys:

Quoting Stephanie3804:

Quoting Jen4boys06:

• mom3bc
    by mom3bc
    January 18, 2013 at 9:58 PM

congrats 

• ajzuell
    by ajzuell
    January 18, 2013 at 11:47 PM

Congrats! i am using sylk in my sway, how much did you use?

Trying To Conceive A Girl!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN