Trying To Conceive A Girl!

peachymomma1981
New here
January 9, 2013 at 4:48 PM

Hi everyone, Im turning 32 in about 2 weeks and have an 11 yr old son.  He has been the only child not because we didn't want another one, but because life happened and it was really hard to have another child.  My dh is going to be starting culinary school in April and the day we went to the school for him to finish up the paper work, he had a dream that I was getting ready to start school, I got pregnate and it was a girl.  Every since then, we have really been discussing having another child and he said he really wants a girl...and so do I.  I have been reading up on different things to help sway things in that direction.  Any advice will be great.

Replies

• mommyde3boys
    January 11, 2013 at 1:50 PM
    Welcome! Hope you and dh get your girl! Dh and I have 3 boys and I am pregnant with our 4th baby! I am 16 weeks and 2 days along right now and we'll be finding out the gender on Feb. 14! Hoping this is our girl but we didn't actually try for a girl because I ended up pregnant while not trying yet! We have a lot of faith and believe that if God wants us to have a girl in our family then she will come:) Good luck with everything!

Trying To Conceive A Girl!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN