Trying To Conceive A Girl!

ajzuell
Anyone on a diet? Here is my plan for today diet day 1 :)
by ajzuell
January 7, 2013 at 12:05 PM

Today i started my diet!  Here is my meal for today: I know my body is gonna go through shock a big calorie drop from my usual eating LOL.

Breakfast: SKIP :)

Lunch: Pasta{with calcium} with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese

Mid day snack: Strawberries with equal

Dinner: Salad, small amount grilled chicken.

Dessert; yogurt

Drinks: Water, 1 cup of organic milk, Diet Coke, crystal light,  Peppermint tea

Exercise for today: Walking 30min

So how about you Ladies?

Replies

• mommyde3boys
    January 7, 2013 at 1:17 PM
    Good luck to you!! :)
  • mom3bc
    by mom3bc
    January 11, 2013 at 7:28 PM

Eating less is not going to help you get pregnant .... Thats not enough food for ttc .. sorry but its not 

• Jen4boys06
    January 16, 2013 at 4:05 PM

well, I skipped breakfast today and had a glass of 100% cranberry juice in the late morning.  I did have one cup of coffee when I woke up.  I read Dr. Shettles book and he says to avoid coffee just because it can effect your fertility.  I had a turkey sandwich for lunch with some strawberries and am currently snacking on raspberries.  I plan on having a cup of hot chocolate (made with milk) soon.  I worked out for about 45 minutes today with weights.  I can't follow the diet completely but I'm going to try to increase my calcuim and drink at least one glass of cranberry juice a day.  I'm also going to cut out alcohol.  When i conceived my boys, I was typically enjoying a glass of wine a night. (that totally makes me sound like an alcoholic but I promise, I'm not)  lol!  I'm also going to try to stop having sex 2 days before I suspect I'll ovulate.  I'm not quite ready to get pregnant yet, but if I do I want to at least be trying to increase my odds!

• Kaybean
    by Kaybean
    January 17, 2013 at 12:43 AM

You could add in more food, but skipping breakfast is definitely important for TTC a girl. Looks good though.

• ajzuell
    by ajzuell
    January 17, 2013 at 8:52 PM

thanks! I did add a little more but watching how much i eat. 

Quoting Kaybean:

You could add in more food, but skipping breakfast is definitely important for TTC a girl. Looks good though.

• mom3bc
    by mom3bc
    January 18, 2013 at 9:59 PM

I ate  breakfast every morning and I have a girl after 3 boys 

Trying To Conceive A Girl!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email