Trying To Conceive A Girl!

lindsey_25
New Theory to Sway for a Girl
January 6, 2013 at 2:48 PM

I just read on fertilityfriend.com that there is theory to sway for a girl where you BD everyday from when AF ends until after O.  The theory is that the frequent release of sperm ends up favoring girls and I assume also that the number of girl sperm left when O occurs will be more that the number of boy sperm that will die off.

What do you guys think of this?

Replies

• LindyLee29
    January 7, 2013 at 7:16 PM
    Hmmm sounds good. I would try.
  • Jen4boys06
    January 18, 2013 at 6:45 PM

thats what a friend of mine did and they got their 2nd girl.  They were hoping for a boy though :)

• _skittles_
    March 7, 2013 at 2:53 AM
    Complete opposite for me! dh and I were frequent daily sometimes multiple times a day and had a boy. We then had 2 girls and had infrequent sex (my libedo really dropped after having our first baby lol)
  • PeaceMuch
    March 13, 2013 at 1:31 PM
    When we tried for our boys we had sex everyday multiple times..so Idk about that theory...we weren't swaying for a certain gender just trying to get pregnant.
  • Stephanie3804
    March 19, 2013 at 12:33 PM

I had sex everyday leading up to ovulation and skipped ovulation day and did the 12+O this time and got my girl. With my oldest son, I had sex once on ovulation and with my 2nd son, we did the deed every other day. I also took some supplements and used sylk lubricant this time to help sway for a girl.

• mrscass0416
    March 28, 2013 at 3:08 PM

I have new to the group and I have been reading up on both for years now because it intrigues me. But from my understanding frequent release favors boys because the y sperm swim faster and the die off faster. But the x sperm live longer and move at a slower more steady rate. Slow an dsteady wins the race, if you keep putting semen in there that  move fast then it won't happen. I hope that makes sense. If not let me know and I will try to find the links again

• mom3bc
    by mom3bc
    April 4, 2013 at 9:38 PM

that alot of bd'ing

• Kaybean
    by Kaybean
    April 5, 2013 at 1:05 PM

Yep, I knew that and we did frequent release for our first attempt which was this past Sun. For a girl, you either want frequent release where you BD every day for at least 7 days, OR abstain and DH/SO has NO release for 7-14 days. Both cause low sperm count, which favors girls. In-Gender.com talks all about it. They say abstaining has a higher success rate, but neither of us are willing to go days without sex so we chose FR. I was actually able to put a small drop of DH's sample under our microscope and could see his sperm count was nice and low.

• RyansMommie07
    April 5, 2013 at 9:11 PM

we tried different things 3 different times, and we got 3 boys.  (o+12, hot showers, girl diet, no o for me, acidic ph, and shallow penetration) i gave up and got my tubes tied. :(   maybe one day we will adopt

• mrscass0416
    May 22, 2013 at 2:54 PM

oh ignore that comment lol. I have been doing alot of research. Try www.genderdreaming.com  answers to all the questions you can think of :-)

Trying To Conceive A Girl!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts