Trying To Conceive A Girl!

Stephanie3804
Gender and pregnancy differences
November 17, 2012 at 3:49 PM

Those that have had both boys and girls did you feel different or have different symptoms while pregnant? I have 2 boys and I was never sick with them at all. I'm 6 weeks and I feel nauseated throughout the day now. I hope that's a good sign for me.

Replies

• asheleyt
    November 17, 2012 at 7:33 PM
    Yes I did. With my boys I had terrible morning sickness and with my girl I had none
  • connorsmama06
    November 17, 2012 at 10:38 PM

I was just as sick with my dd as I was with the boys. But I was way more tired with her more then them. 

• Stephanie3804
    November 17, 2012 at 11:53 PM

Thanks ladies. I never felt sick once with both of my boys. I don't know what I'm having yet, but I feel awful.

• ajzuell
    by ajzuell
    November 18, 2012 at 2:02 AM

I've never had a girl but i have 6 boys. I was very very sick with numbers 1-3 and with numbers 4-6 a little to none. But that might be a good sign for you! I have heard some women say they get really sick with their girls and not with their boys. Good luck i hope you get your girl!

• MandaRose83
    November 18, 2012 at 8:51 AM

I have 3 boys and the only one I even had an ounce of morning sickness with was my middle son but it was literally nothing that I never even said I had morning sickness. It was just a little naseau (?) right when I would wake up and as soon as I ate I was fine. I am 13 weeks today with my 4th and its been terrible! I have been throwing up, splitting headaches and just generally a weak stomach and horrible gag reflex. Everyone around me says this is a girl but deep down I am thinking another boy (I even had a dream that when I went to the ultrasound they said boy) but I don't know if I'm just doing that so I don't get my hopes up and be crushed kind of like I am preparing myself ahead of time. Hopefully its a good sign!

• Stephanie3804
    November 18, 2012 at 11:34 AM

Hopefully we both get our girls. I have been telling myself it's a boy too so I don't feel let down if they say it's a boy.

Quoting MandaRose83:

I have 3 boys and the only one I even had an ounce of morning sickness with was my middle son but it was literally nothing that I never even said I had morning sickness. It was just a little naseau (?) right when I would wake up and as soon as I ate I was fine. I am 13 weeks today with my 4th and its been terrible! I have been throwing up, splitting headaches and just generally a weak stomach and horrible gag reflex. Everyone around me says this is a girl but deep down I am thinking another boy (I even had a dream that when I went to the ultrasound they said boy) but I don't know if I'm just doing that so I don't get my hopes up and be crushed kind of like I am preparing myself ahead of time. Hopefully its a good sign!

• 3boysngirl
    November 18, 2012 at 7:40 PM

all my pregnancy were the same

• MomToBray
    November 18, 2012 at 8:51 PM

I have 2 boys &  a girl. No real morning sickness with any of them but I did have a little naseua and food aversions with the girl. 

• jenzachsam
    November 24, 2012 at 12:05 AM

I felt deathly ill with two of my four babies.  Really bad morning sickness with my dd this last time.  I was throwing up at five weeks and into the third trimester.  I had to be hospitalized with dd twice.  With my second ds, I never had to be hospitalized, and morning sickness only lasted until the beginning of the second trimester.  

• mom3bc
    by mom3bc
    December 1, 2012 at 5:25 PM

With my 3 boys I was sick as a dog throwing up every days , With my daughter i was just nauseated no throwing up , With my Boys I had no problems taking prenatals .. With my Girl I switched 5 times before i stopped taking them cause they upset my stomach very bacd. With my boys I could barley eat a thing.. I lost weight .. With my daughter I ate all day and never threw any things up 

Trying To Conceive A Girl!