Trying To Conceive A Girl!

Stephanie3804
Gender and pregnancy differences
November 17, 2012 at 3:49 PM

Those that have had both boys and girls did you feel different or have different symptoms while pregnant? I have 2 boys and I was never sick with them at all. I'm 6 weeks and I feel nauseated throughout the day now. I hope that's a good sign for me.

Replies

• asheleyt
    November 17, 2012 at 7:33 PM
    Yes I did. With my boys I had terrible morning sickness and with my girl I had none
  • connorsmama06
    November 17, 2012 at 10:38 PM

I was just as sick with my dd as I was with the boys. But I was way more tired with her more then them. 

• Stephanie3804
    November 17, 2012 at 11:53 PM

Thanks ladies. I never felt sick once with both of my boys. I don't know what I'm having yet, but I feel awful.

• ajzuell
    by ajzuell
    November 18, 2012 at 2:02 AM

I've never had a girl but i have 6 boys. I was very very sick with numbers 1-3 and with numbers 4-6 a little to none. But that might be a good sign for you! I have heard some women say they get really sick with their girls and not with their boys. Good luck i hope you get your girl!

• MandaRose83
    November 18, 2012 at 8:51 AM

I have 3 boys and the only one I even had an ounce of morning sickness with was my middle son but it was literally nothing that I never even said I had morning sickness. It was just a little naseau (?) right when I would wake up and as soon as I ate I was fine. I am 13 weeks today with my 4th and its been terrible! I have been throwing up, splitting headaches and just generally a weak stomach and horrible gag reflex. Everyone around me says this is a girl but deep down I am thinking another boy (I even had a dream that when I went to the ultrasound they said boy) but I don't know if I'm just doing that so I don't get my hopes up and be crushed kind of like I am preparing myself ahead of time. Hopefully its a good sign!

• Stephanie3804
    November 18, 2012 at 11:34 AM

Hopefully we both get our girls. I have been telling myself it's a boy too so I don't feel let down if they say it's a boy.

Quoting MandaRose83:

I have 3 boys and the only one I even had an ounce of morning sickness with was my middle son but it was literally nothing that I never even said I had morning sickness. It was just a little naseau (?) right when I would wake up and as soon as I ate I was fine. I am 13 weeks today with my 4th and its been terrible! I have been throwing up, splitting headaches and just generally a weak stomach and horrible gag reflex. Everyone around me says this is a girl but deep down I am thinking another boy (I even had a dream that when I went to the ultrasound they said boy) but I don't know if I'm just doing that so I don't get my hopes up and be crushed kind of like I am preparing myself ahead of time. Hopefully its a good sign!

• 3boysngirl
    November 18, 2012 at 7:40 PM

all my pregnancy were the same

• MomToBray
    November 18, 2012 at 8:51 PM

I have 2 boys &  a girl. No real morning sickness with any of them but I did have a little naseua and food aversions with the girl. 

• jenzachsam
    November 24, 2012 at 12:05 AM

I felt deathly ill with two of my four babies.  Really bad morning sickness with my dd this last time.  I was throwing up at five weeks and into the third trimester.  I had to be hospitalized with dd twice.  With my second ds, I never had to be hospitalized, and morning sickness only lasted until the beginning of the second trimester.  

• mom3bc
    by mom3bc
    December 1, 2012 at 5:25 PM

With my 3 boys I was sick as a dog throwing up every days , With my daughter i was just nauseated no throwing up , With my Boys I had no problems taking prenatals .. With my Girl I switched 5 times before i stopped taking them cause they upset my stomach very bacd. With my boys I could barley eat a thing.. I lost weight .. With my daughter I ate all day and never threw any things up 

Trying To Conceive A Girl!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN