Celebrations & Holidays

KEISHAJB
Hello Kitty sweet 6th birthday
February 19, 2012 at 5:19 PM

DD is turning 6 Sept. and her party will be on the 8th. I would like to have it at a local park that she absolutely loves, they have all kinds of things their, a train, a moon bounce, pony rides, merry go round, petty zoo, and several play structures. I also planned to get some balls, jump ropes, ect.

here is the cake she wants, it's $165, I'm going to practice making the marshmellow pops myself, the lady wanted $24 a dz, and I'm not paying that! LOL. 

I also wanna have other sweets for the sweet table, I'm practicing cake pops, I might make some of those cake push ups, and I was thinking about buying some brownie bites, and mini doughtnuts.

any ideas for food, sweets, drinks, decorations, ect? Any & all help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Replies

• earthangel1967
    February 19, 2012 at 5:57 PM

Love everything so far and I believe in you that you CAN do the marshmallow pops

These rice krispie treats look easy and cute

• earthangel1967
    February 19, 2012 at 5:58 PM

These chocolate lollipops are super super easy, you just get a mold and pour in the melted chocolate and let set and ta daaaa done  If you dont like them in real chocolate you can use white chocolate or any color candy melts including pink.

• earthangel1967
    February 19, 2012 at 6:01 PM

YOu could easily make your own darling party favor bags out of white lunch sacks  and some cut construction paper glued on pieces! (also very affordable)

• earthangel1967
    February 19, 2012 at 6:05 PM

I think for drinks strawberry smoothies or even something as simple as Strawberry Nestles Quick milk would be cute yummy drinks.

• mammabear413
    February 19, 2012 at 7:51 PM

if your having it at apark maybe pink lemonade  for drinks,

heres a pic of outside decorations    http://www.flickr.com/photos/treasures_and_tiaras/3922384259/

cupcake in jars would be fun too/

• mylilprincesses
    February 19, 2012 at 8:12 PM
    Hello kitty theme is real popular I know two ppl. Who have had hello kitty party and turned out so cute.
  • KEISHAJB
    February 19, 2012 at 9:39 PM

Quoting mammabear413:

if your having it at apark maybe pink lemonade  for drinks,

heres a pic of outside decorations    http://www.flickr.com/photos/treasures_and_tiaras/3922384259/

cupcake in jars would be fun too/

Definately pink lemonade, she loves it! I like the cupcakes in a jar idea, but I have never seen it, how is it done?

• KEISHAJB
    February 19, 2012 at 9:49 PM

Quoting earthangel1967:

Love everything so far and I believe in you that you CAN do the marshmallow pops

These rice krispie treats look easy and cute

I love this idea & so does dd, definately gonna try this out!

• KEISHAJB
    February 19, 2012 at 9:51 PM

Quoting earthangel1967:

These chocolate lollipops are super super easy, you just get a mold and pour in the melted chocolate and let set and ta daaaa done  If you dont like them in real chocolate you can use white chocolate or any color candy melts including pink.

She loves lollipops & chocolate, this would be a great addition!!!

Celebrations & Holidays

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN