Celebrations & Holidays

Cafe Steph
Welcome to Celebrations & Holidays! Have a seat and introduce yourself.
August 4, 2011 at 10:06 AM

wave

Welcome to Celebrations & Holidays!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To add a Celebrations & Holidays signature to your posts, click here: 
Celebrations & Holidays Signatures

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself! :)

teaRobin, Steph and the Celebrations & Holidays Group Mods:
Alejandra10, ArmyPrincess81, carsonsmommy, craftylady213, crazycountrymom, mylilprincesses, olivejuicebby, SassyWildflower, supermeof3

Replies

• crazycountrymom
    August 17, 2011 at 9:55 PM

Already introduced myself , Marie and wanted to say , Welcome to the group ladies and I am looking forward to getting to know all of you ! Should be a fun filled group as it is a holiday group. See ya'll in group : )

• johnny4ever
    August 18, 2011 at 8:45 AM

Hello!Im Tracy

• TraceyLynne
    August 18, 2011 at 8:55 AM

I'm Tracey, Mom to 2 boys...Camden is 4, Mason just turned 1. I love planning themed parties!

• Rychelle
    August 22, 2011 at 5:14 PM

Hello Ladies!! Im Rychelle.. Im a SAHM from NJ. I have 2 boys Jordan (almost 7) and Caden (3.5).. I absolutely LOVE party and holiday planning.. I spend so much of my time planning and crafting for my own and friends events! Cant wait to chat with you all!

• crazycountrymom
    August 24, 2011 at 2:07 AM

Welcome to the group ladies ! : )

• TnT0344
    by TnT0344
    August 24, 2011 at 7:27 PM

Hi everyone!

I'm Tina. I have 3 girls 15, 12,  and 10.

• crazycountrymom
    August 25, 2011 at 1:33 PM

Hi Tina, Welcome to the group : ) Jump on in where you feel comfortable. The holidays are really starting to roll around to stay awhile and enjoy yourself !

Quoting TnT0344:

Hi everyone!

I'm Tina. I have 3 girls 15, 12,  and 10.

• tramcd
    by tramcd
    August 25, 2011 at 6:02 PM
    Hi, I am Tracy! I am a SAHM of a 2 and 4 year old! I love putting together parties, and am working on a party for my Mom's Club for Halloween and Fall Festival for DD's preschool.
  • starrc31
    August 25, 2011 at 7:06 PM
    Hi my name is Starr. I am a 32 year old sahm of three kids. Shianna is 11, Marina 7 and my son Dakota is 9. I am married and we live in Wisconsin.
  • iluv2read
    August 25, 2011 at 8:23 PM

waveHELLO! Welcome to the group all. :-)

Celebrations & Holidays

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN