Celebrations & Holidays

Cafe Steph
Welcome to Celebrations & Holidays! Have a seat and introduce yourself.
August 4, 2011 at 10:06 AM

wave

Welcome to Celebrations & Holidays!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To add a Celebrations & Holidays signature to your posts, click here: 
Celebrations & Holidays Signatures

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself! :)

teaRobin, Steph and the Celebrations & Holidays Group Mods:
Alejandra10, ArmyPrincess81, carsonsmommy, craftylady213, crazycountrymom, mylilprincesses, olivejuicebby, SassyWildflower, supermeof3

Replies

• crazycountrymom
    August 17, 2011 at 9:55 PM

Already introduced myself , Marie and wanted to say , Welcome to the group ladies and I am looking forward to getting to know all of you ! Should be a fun filled group as it is a holiday group. See ya'll in group : )

• johnny4ever
    August 18, 2011 at 8:45 AM

Hello!Im Tracy

• TraceyLynne
    August 18, 2011 at 8:55 AM

I'm Tracey, Mom to 2 boys...Camden is 4, Mason just turned 1. I love planning themed parties!

• Rychelle
    August 22, 2011 at 5:14 PM

Hello Ladies!! Im Rychelle.. Im a SAHM from NJ. I have 2 boys Jordan (almost 7) and Caden (3.5).. I absolutely LOVE party and holiday planning.. I spend so much of my time planning and crafting for my own and friends events! Cant wait to chat with you all!

• crazycountrymom
    August 24, 2011 at 2:07 AM

Welcome to the group ladies ! : )

• TnT0344
    by TnT0344
    August 24, 2011 at 7:27 PM

Hi everyone!

I'm Tina. I have 3 girls 15, 12,  and 10.

• crazycountrymom
    August 25, 2011 at 1:33 PM

Hi Tina, Welcome to the group : ) Jump on in where you feel comfortable. The holidays are really starting to roll around to stay awhile and enjoy yourself !

Quoting TnT0344:

Hi everyone!

I'm Tina. I have 3 girls 15, 12,  and 10.

• tramcd
    by tramcd
    August 25, 2011 at 6:02 PM
    Hi, I am Tracy! I am a SAHM of a 2 and 4 year old! I love putting together parties, and am working on a party for my Mom's Club for Halloween and Fall Festival for DD's preschool.
  • starrc31
    August 25, 2011 at 7:06 PM
    Hi my name is Starr. I am a 32 year old sahm of three kids. Shianna is 11, Marina 7 and my son Dakota is 9. I am married and we live in Wisconsin.
  • iluv2read
    August 25, 2011 at 8:23 PM

waveHELLO! Welcome to the group all. :-)

Celebrations & Holidays

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts