Please feel free to use the signatures below to help promote the group when you post.
If you come up with something that you want to share, feel free to share it here!
Here's how to add the signature to your account:
1. Click on "My Account" and select "Account Settings".
2. Click on "Fonts & Signatures" in the blue tabs.
3. Scroll down to "Signatures".
4. This will give you details on adding a signature. You will see two options: "Add a Rich Text Signature" (with links, colors, SweetPeas, etc.) or "Add a Plain Text Signature" (no links or colors).
5. Select the "Add a Rich Text Signature" option.
6. Copy and paste one of the signatures below
Be sure to give your signature a name. That way you can keep track of the different signatures if you create more than one.
Once you've created your signature, be sure to set it as your default if you want to use it every time you post or send a message on CafeMom.
Here are the signatures - edit and customize as you'd like:
by Miss-BAugust 4, 2011 at 11:23 AM
August 17, 2011 at 9:41 PM
Thank you ! I added one to a fall siggy I have made previously but I am a siggy maker so I may come up with some ideas for you if I ever catch up with my siggy post in my other group. I love to make siggys and come up with ideas and the holidays are my favorite time to come up with them. Snagged one ! Thanks Steph.