are you into renaissance and sca

alexandria2
must read or say good bye
April 9, 2008 at 12:08 AM
ok people either start doing some posts or comments in the posts and be active in the group or go this is a place to google and talk and i barely see anything in here and i check it often if i dont see some activety soon you will be leaving ok. please reply to this message so i know you are getting it and if i dont see you reply to this then your gone

Replies

• DoveHigh
    April 9, 2008 at 12:10 AM
    didn't you just put up that other message?nnAnd you're right...aside from that message, I've never seen anyone post on here.
  • alexandria2
    April 9, 2008 at 12:22 AM
    Quoting DoveHigh:

didn't you just put up that other message?nnAnd you're right...aside from that message, I've never seen anyone post on here.

in the ex's group yes but i want to get people more involved in this group make it more fun make it a place to enjoy
  • 3_ring_circus_
    April 9, 2008 at 2:32 AM
    I check this group several times a week along with the 30 other groups I belong to but if there is no real activity in a group or there arnt topics I feel able to comment on i dont. Hopefully this will get more people talking. I know one of the groups I own went dead for a while, it happens all groups have dead spots.
  • worldbestmom
    April 10, 2008 at 11:55 AM
    Checking in.
  • ljdsnow
    by ljdsnow
    April 10, 2008 at 2:25 PM

Checking in.  I hope this year to be more involved.

• DarcieJo
    April 11, 2008 at 1:46 PM
    I know I am active. I am the only person who's posted pictures and I reply often. I have even started threads.
  • alexandria2
    April 11, 2008 at 10:47 PM
    Quoting DarcieJo:

I know I am active. I am the only person who's posted pictures and I reply often. I have even started threads.

i know and thank you for being active i was thinking of the other users in out group i just wanna livin things up lol
  • Sorechia
    April 12, 2008 at 9:22 PM
    I am here but not a member of the SCA. I go to the ren faire but that stuff is all in the fall......
  • Boho_Momma
    April 23, 2008 at 7:53 PM
    I will try to talk more....I have been out of circulation due to children for a while and would like to get out there and play, but I am here to try to find friends to play with at events/faires whilst the Dh has *his* fun!
  • mannaseng
    April 24, 2008 at 11:17 AM
    Hello, I'm brand new so I'm hoping that the "no posts" trend is ending. I will do my best to contribute!

are you into renaissance and sca

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts