parrothead
do you love New England?
June 29, 2008 at 8:04 AM
why?

why not?

Replies

• Irisballoon
    July 18, 2012 at 6:18 AM

I love New England, because it's a small area of great states! I love all the classic things about New Egland and the history! I also love the food :D

• hcplaskus
    August 2, 2012 at 3:09 PM

i love New England...during the summer, i say "I HATE THIS HUMIDITY" and in the winter I say "WINTER HERE IS UNBEARABLE" but the fall and the spring balance it out. i wouldn't want to live in perpetual cold or heat EVER. New England is my home : ) [specifically Boston]

• TB78
    by TB78
    November 7, 2012 at 6:14 AM
    I am mixed when i think of living in vermont. I love the fact that same sex couples can get married but i don't love the winters here. of course last year we didn't have much of a winter so this year i am dreading it especially since later today through tomorrow we will be getting a nor'easter :(
  • 14LVL
    by 14LVL
    May 15, 2013 at 4:11 PM

I absolutely hate the winters .. I grew up here and have been here 40 years.  Contemplating moving to a warmer climate but there is so much uncertainty with that too.  We know JUST what to expect where we live and moving is such a risk ... Considering it is the middle of May and we can barely get above 50 degrees, I am miserable right now ..

New England Moms!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN