Autism Resources

autismfamily
FOR SALE/FOR FREE
October 21, 2007 at 5:39 PM
If you have any books you no longer need, DVDs, software, supplements,  toys, tools, etc.  feel free to post them here.  If you sell autism stuff on ebay you can post a link here to your store. 

If you have anything you are giving away or selling this is the place to do so.  I get items for free for my website to review and then give those items away.  I post about them in my newsletter, so it might be worth subscribing to it to hear of my giveaways.

Last week I gave away three kid books on autism and plan to give away two adult books in my next one.  I am saving somethings for families I have agreed to adopt for the holidays.  I also got some free jewelry that I plan to give away after I review it since it is hard for me to wear with my eczema skin condition.

Bonnie Sayers

http://www.cafemom.com/group/AutismResources

http://autismspectrumdisorders.bellaonline.com

Replies

• autismfamily
    October 21, 2007 at 5:42 PM

This is a post I did yesterday on a homeschoolers market group that I had joined and does not seem to be very active. 

Sixth grade books for sale - never used/new

I bought these books last spring/early summer for my son who is doing California Virtual Academy.  I got them all at Barnes and Noble and shortly thereafter we got a book to work on from fifth grade to work on transition to middle school and he attended six weeks of summer daycamp and then the k12 curriculum arrived for CAVA.

I was going to post on ebay, but thought I would start here before going through al the scanning of images through photobucket and save time and money.

I am listing the title and the price that I paid.  I am open on prices, would ike at least a few dollars for each or a group rate for all and then shipping would be additional.

I am located in Los Angeles.

Making the Grade - everything your 6th grader needs to know - 18.99

Grade 6 - spelling skills - 6.95

Grade 6 - reading skills - 6.96

Everything you need to know about world history homework - scholastic desk reference - 9.99 (4-6th grade)

grade 6 nonfiction reading practice - three levels - 19.99

problem solving - middle grades, math skills - 8.95

problem solving - middle grades, social studies skills - 8.95

If you want  ISBN numbers please let me know.  These cost me $61.00 plus tax.  I could sell them all for $30 plus shipping  or individually at various prices. 

Bonnie Sayers

Autism Resources

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN