cross stitch

michiganmom116
September 2013 UFO post
September 1, 2013 at 9:31 AM

Replies

• clockwatcher
    September 6, 2013 at 8:24 PM

This is really nice, I love the colors! Great job!

Quoting CatsAreCool:

Done

• shell3m
    by shell3m
    September 7, 2013 at 1:08 AM

great job!!  :)

Quoting CatsAreCool:

Done

• bookworm14
    September 8, 2013 at 11:02 PM

Update on Day in Paradise, wish the camera picked up the colors better!!
  • shell3m
    by shell3m
    September 9, 2013 at 2:06 AM

wow!  great progess!  :)

Quoting bookworm14:

Update on Day in Paradise, wish the camera picked up the colors better!!

• chefmartha
    September 9, 2013 at 2:30 AM

I didn't get as much done this last week as I would have liked but here's my update.

Where I was...

And where I am tonight...

It's hard to see where some of the stitching i did is because its that darn metallic braid. I'll finish the red lines on the blue section when I scroll up. I've also found some spots where I missed a stitch or two because it was out in the middle of nowhere when I stitched a bigger spot. Oh well, I'll just fill in as I go. Hoping to get some more done tomorrow while the girls are in school.

• BJsMommy04
    September 9, 2013 at 10:37 PM

I love everyone's projects.

I finished a project for my Daughter's Teacher.  I want to post a pic of it, but things still aren't working for me to post pics.  Plus, I had a hard time getting a good picture of the project in the frame.  I did get better pics when it was not in the frame.

Oh, and I had a magnet done too.

• shell3m
    by shell3m
    September 12, 2013 at 1:59 AM

Looking great!!  :)

Quoting chefmartha:

I didn't get as much done this last week as I would have liked but here's my update.

Where I was...

It's hard to see where some of the stitching i did is because its that darn metallic braid. I'll finish the red lines on the blue section when I scroll up. I've also found some spots where I missed a stitch or two because it was out in the middle of nowhere when I stitched a bigger spot. Oh well, I'll just fill in as I go. Hoping to get some more done tomorrow while the girls are in school.

• shell3m
    by shell3m
    September 12, 2013 at 2:02 AM

I've worked on the boarder of mine.  With Cash not feeling well I cant do too much right now.  I'll try to get a pict up today.  :)

• shell3m
    by shell3m
    September 12, 2013 at 10:25 AM

ok here is Garrett's annoucement.  I didn't have enough of the blue in the kit so I'm sub this dark rose color.  :)

• chefmartha
    September 12, 2013 at 1:58 PM

Thanks. I started working on the wings last night when I was taking a break from that darn metallic thread. :) Hope the baby feels better soon.  

Quoting shell3m:

Looking great!!  :)

Quoting chefmartha:

Where I was...

cross stitch