kel989
Post your work at home jobs/home businesses here
by kel989
September 7, 2007 at 4:31 PM
Feel free to post your work at home jobs /home businesses here :

Replies

• jacobsk333
    September 1 at 1:54 AM

I can sew little girls dresses, Hallloween costumes.  Price is negotiable.  You pick fabric and I sew it for you.

• Jami_T
    by Jami_T
    September 2 at 5:42 PM

I am a full time mom, part time book keeper (wfh) and I just became a BeachBody coach. I am so excited, I have seen results from my own body and I want to share that with anyone who is intersted. You are welcome to visit my website at teambeachbody.com/jamitunick or my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jami-your-BeachBody-Coach/360886940737037?ref=hl

Currently I am doing the T-25 program (searously only 25 mins!) and the Shakeology and that is great for me because they have vegan options. :)

• BrattyBrandy
    September 3 at 12:02 PM

I am a stay at home mom of 6. I am so grateful that I have discovered a business that allows me to continue to bring home an income, and have fun doing it! The Rustic Shop offers anything you can thing of in a rustic theme- apparel, jewelry, home decor, accessories yet is so versatile that there is something there for everyone- even if country is not their style. the company just launched in April and I have been with the company from the very beginning, and it is rapidly growing in popularity. it is not saturated- some states have less than 5 reps- some even have NONE.  What that means is if you join this business, there is a TON of opportunity for growth! We recently received a commission raise, and the owner makes you feel like family. 

Feel free to like my facebook page, and website and check out what we have to offer!

www.Facebook.com/LuvaLilCountry.com

www.LuvaLilCountry.com

• My5Boys80
    September 4 at 8:06 AM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I'm looking for stay at home moms, teachers, nurses, administrative assistants, cashier's, waitresses, ect, that would like to earn a substainable income from home.

If an extra $500+ per month would help you, if you'd like to pay for Christmas with cash, pay off debt, all while helping people, please contact me. I want to help 5 people change their life right now!

You can call/text 517-202-7291, email wrapitwithmorgan@gmail.com or comment below, and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

This is an amazing opportunity that anyone can do! You don't need any experience, just the drive to be successful, and change your life!

I look forward to helping you with your goals!
    ~Morgan
  • mrothe
    by mrothe
    September 5 at 8:09 PM

I wanted to work at home without having to throw those dreaded parties or fill out endless surveys for pennies, then I found something that actually works! This is a risk free opportunity and you should definitely check it out http://mrothe.AutomaticCEO.com/ There is a youtube video you can check out at http://youtu.be/U9y-XxmhqxU

• Lburgos
    by Lburgos
    September 12 at 1:56 AM

Hello

I am here because I want to share the opportunity to work from home with a company that is 100% legitimate. It has been Nationally Recognized and has an A+ rating with the BBB. I am a mother of 2 and I have the blessing to be able to stay home with them, be the one to raise them and still bring income home. I invite you to take a look at the opportunity. 

www.freedomathometeam.com/LBurgos/moms

• bns109
    by bns109
    September 12 at 9:35 PM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

If you've ever thought of owning your own business, Jamberry is the right opportunity for you! You can purchase your new consultant kit for $99 plus tax and shipping. You can even host a party before you sign upto earn up to half off of your kit price. Let's chat if you'd like more info!
  • crissyscafe
    Saturday at 5:52 PM

I'm looking for some smart business-minded people to join my growing team! You don't have to be a coffee drinker to understand that hundreds of millions of other people are! Organo Gold is the quickest-growing network marketing company on the globe! We are now in 35 countries! If you or someone you know would like to get more information about the business or my healthy coffee, please contact me so I can get your questions answered. Call/text me at 415-225-1968 OR Email me at crissyscafe.organogold@gmail.com. Have a coffeelicious day! www.crissyscafe.organogold.com

• Milisab
    by Milisab
    Sunday at 1:01 PM

PERFECTLY POSH IS DIFFERENT

Our product line is special. We strive for quality. 

We love what we do because you DESERVE to be pampered! 

—you should be taken care of. You’re amazing! 

We never do anything just because it’s what everyone else does. 

This is yours. We have no business telling you how it should be done.

Posh is open and honest: 

We respect women as smart business people. 

Click here ===>>   https://www.perfectlyposh.com/milisab/join

• Vero2410
    Monday at 1:59 PM

I started with this company about a month ago and its going amazing.

http://re247365.com/veronicah

After you watch the video, please feel free to contact me directly via email Veronica.Hernandez2410@gmail.com or to my cell. Ill give you the number once you email me.

Hope to hear from you guys.

SAHM who want to work from home

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts