Post your work at home jobs/home businesses here
by kel989
September 7, 2007 at 4:31 PM
Feel free to post your work at home jobs /home businesses here :

Replies

• flowerwebb
    October 10 at 11:26 AM

Hi everyone!!
    Ok, so I am always looking for any and all ways to make an honest dollar! I run several business, and am pretty succesful at them. Today, I would like to tell you about the most recent one I just joined.

I do Christmas shopping all year round, and a lot of it is done on-line.

If you are lookiing for some great deals on kids books, then come take a look at this link.

Just highlight, copy and paste, and it will take you to the website. There you can look for Dr.Seuss, or Disney books! They make awesome Christmas gifts!!!

One.ZipNadaZilch.com/index.php?referral=1197681

• MelissaTACDD
    October 15 at 5:07 PM

• DRD
    by DRD
    October 27 at 2:20 PM

My name is Dianne Diaz.  I am an Executive Consultant with Rodan + Fields Dermatologists.  Drs.Rodan + Fields are the World-Renowned Dermatologists that created Proactiv.  Rodan + Fields® Dermatologists is changing skin and changing lives by partnering with independent business owners across the United States to redefine the future of aging.   

Named the 2010 Rising Star by the Direct Selling Association (DSA) for its dedication to achieving a high standard of excellence in business operations and awarded numerous awards for business campaigns and products, Rodan + Fields is the anti-aging company.  Their products are featured in magazines such as Elle, O, Harpers Bazaar, Vogue and more.  R+F is a fast growing business.  We were recently voted 4th Largest Amongst Top U.S. Premium Skincare Brands.

The most recent launch of our newest proprietary product, Acute Care, created straight mayhem with lines around the virtual block, wait lists longer than one could have ever imagined and record breaking sales within a 24 hour period!! The media is buzzing calling R+F the "Apple of the skincare industry" with products that sell out as quickly as the iPhone!! What if Apple gave you the opportunity to own your own micro-franchise, from home, without carrying inventory and paid you handsomely on each iPhone you sold...would you take them up on that opportunity? Well that is EXACTLY what Rodan and Fields is offering to you.

If you are interested in how thousands of R+F consultants are earning a healthy extra income on a very part time basis, I would encourage you to reach out to me!  This company is growing - and its growing FAST. Want to hop on board and own a piece of the pie?  I would love to have you on my team!!  

Dianne Diaz

(973) 477-0050

ddiaz.myrandf.biz

SAHM who want to work from home

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts