DISNEY!

Cafe Robin
They let us into the new Fantasyland - the Enchanted Forest!
November 12, 2012 at 4:36 PM

The 1st few days that we were at Disney, they were only letting cast members and their families into the new area.  Then they started letting pass holders and D23 members in - we felt so left out...:(

The next week, we decided to ask again if we could go in and they said yes!  It was late at night and they said they were letting everyone in since it wasn't crowded at all.  The MK was open until 1am several nuights in a row and we had the park to ourselves pretty much.  We rode the new Ariel ride over and over without any wait.  It was cute - better then I expected.  I wish they added more rides to that area.  It will be nice when the 7 dwarfs mine ride opens next year.

The new Be Our Guwest restaurant was beautiful!  There's an area where you can order food at electronic kiosks and someone will deliver the food to your table. 

It's a very beautiful area!!

Replies

• spunky946
    November 12, 2012 at 5:01 PM
    Oh how exciting. We are going in January and I can't wait.
  • vabchmom21165
    November 12, 2012 at 6:22 PM

My middle son is a cast member at Magic Kingdom so we got to go to the preview. He is trained now to operate the Little Mermaid ride. It is awesome but I don't see where it fits into "The Enchanted Forest" theme,lol. The Be Our Guest restaurant is beautiful. The Enchanted Tales With Belle is really cute. I feel so lucky to be able to do these things because of my son :)

• angelmom224
    November 12, 2012 at 6:46 PM
    How exciting can't wait to see it in May.
  • MamaJessx3
    November 12, 2012 at 7:26 PM
    We went a few weeks ago two times. Love it! Did you do the belle story time?
  • haileys_mommy06
    November 12, 2012 at 10:51 PM
    We've been a couple times now! My girls love it. We're going back on the 19th for lunch at Be Our Guest!
  • vabchmom21165
    November 12, 2012 at 11:08 PM

We did do that....it was really cool. They use audience participation to act out Belle's story.

Quoting MamaJessx3:

• MamaJessx3
    November 12, 2012 at 11:42 PM
    Yeah I did it twice

Quoting vabchmom21165:

We did do that....it was really cool. They use audience participation to act out Belle's story.

Quoting MamaJessx3:

• tntmomof2
    November 17, 2012 at 11:42 PM

I can't wait!! 34 days!!

• Schleetle
    November 20, 2012 at 5:51 AM
    DD loved Ariel, but can you imagine that queue line being full? Lol

DISNEY!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts