DISNEY!

patnic
Would you pass on Liberty Tree Tavern?
by patnic
October 13, 2012 at 12:05 PM

I've got an ADR at Liberty Tree Tavern, but wondering if I should cancel.  The menu seems pretty heavy for a hot, sunny day in October.  

What do you think?  What has your experience been?

Replies

• matofour
    October 13, 2012 at 12:47 PM
    We love it
    Very good food, one of our do not miss restaurants.
  • pixiemg1
    October 13, 2012 at 12:50 PM

We had lunch there and really enjoyed it.  I wouldn't cancel.

• Cee670
    by Cee670
    October 13, 2012 at 5:53 PM
    Haven't been since they removed the characters. But the food was awesome!
  • Sweet_Britt
    October 13, 2012 at 5:58 PM
    LOOOOVED IT. No, I wouldn't pass on it! :D
  • awesomemommy2
    October 13, 2012 at 6:37 PM

Its the only place we eat at MK.  Were you thinking the entrees or the family style.  We do the family style and it is so so so good.   I can only eat so many burgers and on vacation its nice to have a "homestyle meal".   We usually do it for lunch.  Only thing is that if your kids are picky they dont have many kids options.   

• minneapolismama
    October 14, 2012 at 7:28 AM
    We booked it for lunch... Its the only thing in mk that sounded good aside from the plaza and i didn't want to have to leave the park. Though i was tempted to hop the monorail and go to a resort restaurant
  • crazybones27
    October 14, 2012 at 10:10 AM
    My family has never eaten there, but I've ready so many good reviews from people. We're thinking of eating there on our trip in November. I've checked and reservations are still available. If we had to choose we'd go during lunch though as it offers more for choices. We're not big on Thanksgiving dinner normally so dinner has never appealed to us.
  • coolmommy2x
    October 14, 2012 at 10:16 AM
    We like it there. The food is consistently good.
  • patnic
    by patnic
    October 14, 2012 at 10:51 AM

Wow - looks like I'm keeping the reservation!  We have a reservation for the family style dinner.

• Sweet_Britt
    October 15, 2012 at 1:45 AM
    Their beef!!!! Omg we had 3-4 helpings of it! (Served with the family style thing) soooo good! You'll love it!

Quoting patnic:

Wow - looks like I'm keeping the reservation!  We have a reservation for the family style dinner.

DISNEY!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN