Promote Your Business

theromancefairy
A Girls Night Out EVERY time you "work"! PT work for FT $$?YES!
May 4, 2007 at 8:54 AM
That's right ladies, this is THE hottest job out there.  Every time I go to "work", it's like a girls night out for me!  I get to meet wonderful ladies and network with fabulous people!  What does my company offer???  Let me tell ya...

Spice It Up Parties....A few reasons why we are the best!
1        Earn 40% commission.2        You are your own boss and you can set your own hours.3        You constantly get to meet new people.4        If you need more money, you can just book more parties.5        Your job is never boring.6        You get great product discounts.7        It is instant income.8        You can save thousands in deductions on your taxes!9        Where else can you laugh and have fun, then eat dessert before you go?10   You can earn trips.11   You get recognition for your achievements.12   You get a night out!13   You can spend time with your kids and attend their activities.14   Your husband gets designated dad time with the kids.15   You get a feeling of personal accomplishment at the end of each day you work.16   You hours and how you manage them are extremely flexible.17   You can earn prizes.18   You can earn car & mortgage allowances.19   You get to go to many social outings.20   You have something to get excited about and keep you motivated.21   You learn to think positively.22   You get excellent training and develop valuable business skills.23   You can help others develop valuable business skills.24   Getting started is EASY!

Want to know how?  Ask me!  You can also visit my website for all of the information! 

http://www.maralisguzman.spiceitupparties.net

Replies

There aren't any replies to this post. Be the first to reply!

Promote Your Business

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts