April 2008 Babies

destineemommy
2nd Birthday
April 6, 2010 at 4:54 PM

My DD is turning 2 april 17th. I need some ideas on where to hold her party. IM not having a big one. Need ideas though. I was thinking about a restraunt or something.

Replies

• tomkat3
    by tomkat3
    April 8, 2010 at 8:16 AM

I've had parties at places like jungle rapids and the like which cost  $150-$200 for a 2 hour stint. I saw an ad in Toys R Us flyer last week that had a large bouncey with slide and basketball hoop for $200...I might just do that and have it at the house. That way I can make it an all day event and have a chance to enjoy some of it.  Just a thought.  Kat

• FlanaganGirls
    April 8, 2010 at 5:04 PM

I'm also doing the bounce house thing at my home.  Its easier, I think, because you don't have to lug anything home after, its already there :) 

Quoting tomkat3:

I've had parties at places like jungle rapids and the like which cost  $150-$200 for a 2 hour stint. I saw an ad in Toys R Us flyer last week that had a large bouncey with slide and basketball hoop for $200...I might just do that and have it at the house. That way I can make it an all day event and have a chance to enjoy some of it.  Just a thought.  Kat

• postivemom
    April 17, 2010 at 8:38 AM

im having our at the the park  in glad ours is all enclosed so no kind can escape

April 2008 Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts