Christian Moms Who Homeschool Their Kids

amyand4
new here
by amyand4
June 14, 2012 at 10:37 PM
Hi, my name is Amy. I am a Christian mom of 4, 2 girls 2 boys. I will be new to homeschooling this year. I will be homeschooling my 5 yo son. I have been looking for all the information I can find and I am hoping to meet moms like me here on this forum!

Replies

• mclane5
    by mclane5
    June 14, 2012 at 10:53 PM

welcome,I am Machelle. I have 4 kids.9th,6th k5 and a 1 year old. I have been hs for 5 years. If you have any questions just ask.

• rebeccasmly
    June 15, 2012 at 10:22 AM

Welcome to the group! I have 6 children: 9th grade, 2 7th grade, 6th grade, 4th grade, and my youngest is moving fast and already halfway through 1st!! I have been homeschooling for 7 years.

• amb2004
    by amb2004
    June 15, 2012 at 1:53 PM
    Hi and welcome! I have a 5 yo son who will start My Father's World kindy in the fall and a 2 yo daughter.
  • Sarahsmommy1008
    June 15, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Welcome!  I will have one in K4 this fall.

• oahoah
    by oahoah
    July 8, 2012 at 12:07 AM

Welcome to the group & homeschooling! I am fairly new as well, we had our first full year but didn't really 'finish'. I have been slowly working with all 3 of my boys, my oldest will be in 2nd, my middle in K and my youngest is about 3 so I am finding fun, busy things for him to do.  What ages are your 3 other kiddos?

• __Heather__
    July 8, 2012 at 5:27 PM
    Welcome to the group! I homeschooled my son for the first time last year and we are starting our 3rd grade material now. If you have any questions, just ask. :)
  • kimbral3
    July 12, 2012 at 10:15 AM

Welcome! This is also my first "official" year of homeschooling. I took my kids out of ps in February. They are 7 and 8. Wish you the best!

• amyand4
    by amyand4
    July 15, 2012 at 9:00 AM

Thank you for the warm welcome!! I am getting nervous for the start of the school year.  I changed my mind about curriculum.  I did just meet a homeschooling group near me and they were nice so I am looking forward to getting to know them better and so are my children.  I have been enjoying reading the posts on this group and getting a lot of information.

• aneela
    by aneela
    July 22, 2012 at 2:48 PM

welcome

Christian Moms Who Homeschool Their Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts