Christian Moms Who Homeschool Their Kids

starbeck96
Abeka vs. liberty press
May 7, 2012 at 3:32 PM

I have homeschooled before, but it has been a while.  We are seriously thinking about homeschooling my daughter.  She will be in Kindergarten. 

I have experience with Abeka.  I have also been looking at Christian Liberty Press.

I would like input of those who have tried the Christian Liberty Press.  I really do like Abeka, but I believe that Christian Liberty press is cheaper.

Thank you so much.

Replies

• mclane5
    by mclane5
    May 7, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Yes, it is cheaper. I used just CLP's bible and hated it. I do like Abeka and have used it but there is alot of busy work. I just sold k5-3rd grade and do not like it.

• starbeck96
    May 8, 2012 at 10:34 AM

Quoting mclane5:

Yes, it is cheaper. I used just CLP's bible and hated it. I do like Abeka and have used it but there is alot of busy work. I just sold k5-3rd grade and do not like it.

Yes, Abeka does keep them busy.  I want something that will keep my daughter busy for a while.  We are probably going to school 3-4 days per week and use the other 2 specifically for learning outside of the classroom.  I know that their program is based on 5 days per week, but I want homeschooling to be fun for her.

Christian Moms Who Homeschool Their Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN