Christian Moms Who Homeschool Their Kids

starbeck96
Abeka vs. liberty press
May 7, 2012 at 3:32 PM

I have homeschooled before, but it has been a while.  We are seriously thinking about homeschooling my daughter.  She will be in Kindergarten. 

I have experience with Abeka.  I have also been looking at Christian Liberty Press.

I would like input of those who have tried the Christian Liberty Press.  I really do like Abeka, but I believe that Christian Liberty press is cheaper.

Thank you so much.

Replies

• mclane5
    by mclane5
    May 7, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Yes, it is cheaper. I used just CLP's bible and hated it. I do like Abeka and have used it but there is alot of busy work. I just sold k5-3rd grade and do not like it.

• starbeck96
    May 8, 2012 at 10:34 AM

Quoting mclane5:

Yes, it is cheaper. I used just CLP's bible and hated it. I do like Abeka and have used it but there is alot of busy work. I just sold k5-3rd grade and do not like it.

Yes, Abeka does keep them busy.  I want something that will keep my daughter busy for a while.  We are probably going to school 3-4 days per week and use the other 2 specifically for learning outside of the classroom.  I know that their program is based on 5 days per week, but I want homeschooling to be fun for her.

Christian Moms Who Homeschool Their Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts