Mom's with Fibromyalgia, MS, or Chronic Fatigue

Mom-In-The-Gap
Hi ~ My Intro
August 1, 2007 at 11:06 PM
Hi Barbara, My name is Lorie. I am 42 yrs old, married almost 19 yrs (in Sept) and Mom to two great kids. Our son is 18 and our daughter is 13. We live in PA.

I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia in 2006. I also have Scoliosis in two area's of my spine, and Osteo Arthritis in my hands, hips, knee's and feet. I have all the "not so nice" things that go along with Fibro, like the nasty headaches and pain in and around my jawbone & ear's, kidney trouble, bladder trouble, depression and fatique. The list seems to be growing.

I'm so glad I found your support Group. I've been looking for quite some time.

Looking forward to getting to know you, and everyone.

Lorie

Replies

• barbaraj1976
    August 1, 2007 at 11:20 PM
    lorie... thanks for adding a comment.  i appreciate the support.  please refer any friends to this site also... I will be on tinite later at around 9ish and friday late afternoon... please check back... i would love to chat with you in support and creating a life-long friendship... peace and love,
    barbara nickles
  • vabchmom21165
    August 5, 2007 at 7:37 PM

Hi, I'm Lauren. I live in Virginia and am married with 5 kids. I have three sons with high-functioning autism and my two nieces who have so many issues, it'd take me a day to write them all. I'm 42 and a SAHM. I'll be married 23 years on August 23. 

My family doctor and I think I have fibromyalgia. I have ALL the symptoms. The worst right now is the fatigue. I can sleep and sleep, but don't feel rested. I have no energy and I have a really hard time motivating myself. I'm just thankful that my kids are older now, it makes it easier for me. My dh, Eddie, is understanding and helps me out. I feel that stress I've been under since 1999 has caused my condition. My children didn't stress me out , it was my nieces. They have severe behavioral problems and everything I tried did not help. My stress level was really high. 

Thanks Barb for starting this group. It'll be great to talk to others who know what it's like to suffer from these disorders.

LAUREN

Mom's with Fibromyalgia, MS, or Chronic Fatigue

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts