moms that want to meet- cleveland oh

OliS
Get a $125 gift code to www.littletikes.com in exchange for your time and feedback!
by OliS
September 4, 2012 at 4:31 PM

Hello,

My name is Jasmina Schorr and I work with the Little Tikes company, based in Hudson, Ohio as a consultant.  They are holding Moms Discussions next week Thursday and Friday (Sept. 13th and 14th) at their headquarters.  These discussions last about an hour and a half and you will receive a $125 gift code to http://www.littletikes.com/ as a thank you for your time and feedback. 

We are looking for moms that have at least one child between the ages of 0-48 months.   The time slots and age range we are looking for is listed below.  Please note that childcare will not be provided

Thursday, Sept. 13th

9:00-10:30 am - Moms that have at least one child between the ages of 2 years and up to 48 months

11:00-12:30 pm - Moms that have at least one child between the ages of 2 years and up to 48 months

2:00-3:30 pm - Moms that have at least one child between the ages of 18 months up to 36 months

6:00-7:30 pm - Moms that have at least one child between the ages of 18 months up to 36 months

Friday, Sept. 14th

9:00-10:30 am - Moms that have at least one child between the ages of 0 - 12 months

11:00 - 12:30 pm - Moms that have at least one child between the ages of 0 - 12 months

2:00-3:30 pm - Moms that have at least one child between the ages of 0 - 12 months

Please contact me at jasmina.schorr@gmail.com if you are interested in attending or if you would like more information.

Thank you,
Jasmina Schorr

Replies

There aren't any replies to this post. Be the first to reply!

moms that want to meet- cleveland oh

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts