Machine Embroidery

Creeker814
Not as Tech Savvy as I need to be . YIKES!!!!!
April 14, 2012 at 6:20 PM

Hello to all.

The week that I retired my faithful sewing machine died. I had owned "My Girl" for over 20 years.

I now own a Brother SE400 that I am enjoying but, I am a bit afraid to advance to using software or connecting to my laptop and downloading.

I have been hoping to find a machine embroidery group/club in Delaware for support. Is anyone out there from Delaware?

I am sooooooooooo happy to have found this online group. Thank you CafeMom.

Pege

Replies

• Dee_Dee_15
    April 17, 2012 at 9:10 AM

Pege,  I bought a Brother 1250 in 2010. I bought the PE Lite program which comes with the reader writer card. That is the only way to have any connection with the designs on the computer.  I belong to about 80 groups on Yahoo that all do with machine embroidery.  If you don't have a program...like PE Lite, the computer does not read the design.  I paid $400.00 through the dealer that I bought the machine through because the same program through the Brother site is a lot more.  I just purchased  Sew What Pro, which converts other formats to PES. That program was about $75.00.  I love the set up, because I can go through the usb from the computer to the sewing machine.  I was a big Singer customer before I bought this machine. Now, I wouldn't go back if ya paid me.  I have made 10 wedding gowns on my singer, and lots of assorted other things.  With my Brother, I have made a tag for the stuff I make ....with my signature embroidered on the tag.  It was a bit of a challange, but it came out wonderful.  This group is very quiet, but if you'd like, You can contact me at Deedee15@bex.net.    Maggie, in NW Ohio.

Machine Embroidery

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN