Natural Birth & Parenting

Arb3d
Natural minded mom to be from East Valley in Arizona :)
by Arb3d
August 6 at 12:48 PM

Hello everyone,

I just joined today and am looking forward to being a part of this group.

I am in the East Valley of Arizona and so far I have not really met that many "attachment/natural minded" moms. So if you're from my area, message me :p.

Right now I am pregnant and due in October. 

Replies

• MamaBearEH
    August 6 at 2:32 PM

Not from your area, but congrats & welcome to the group.

• jellyphish
    August 7 at 3:53 AM
    Congrats and welcome!
    The Phoenix natural moms fb group is meeting Friday for a play date at Sozo coffee (alma and warner in chandler) in the kids' room at 9am. Come join us!
  • Arb3d
    by Arb3d
    August 7 at 11:02 AM

Quoting jellyphish: Congrats and welcome! The Phoenix natural moms fb group is meeting Friday for a play date at Sozo coffee (alma and warner in chandler) in the kids' room at 9am. Come join us!

Do you have a link to this facebook group? :)

• jellyphish
    August 7 at 12:58 PM
    I'm not sure If I can get the right one since I'm mobile. If this doesn't work search for the "natural Phoenix moms" group.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/525254160843232

Quoting Arb3d:

Quoting jellyphish: Congrats and welcome! The Phoenix natural moms fb group is meeting Friday for a play date at Sozo coffee (alma and warner in chandler) in the kids' room at 9am. Come join us!

Do you have a link to this facebook group? :)

• melindabelcher
    August 7 at 2:15 PM

Welcome! 

Congrats on your Oct baby to be!!! I'm also due in Oct! There are many natural minded mamas in our October Due Date group if your interested in connecting with some mamas due around you :)

Natural Birth & Parenting

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts