I use cottonbabies so here's a bump

• Mrs.Salz
    April 4, 2013 at 11:10 PM

same

Quoting JoJoBean8:

I use cottonbabies so here's a bump

• katherinemcp
    April 5, 2013 at 7:37 AM
    I've used Osocozy fitteds- they were fine for when my little one was teensy. I've never used cloth-eez.

I have Little Lions prefolds (which are awesome but they've closed), Green Mountain Diaper prefolds (also awesome and a good price!), and Econobum prefolds. They are all very absorbent after a few washes and do the job perfectly.

I think you should have a fine time with either brand as long as they are both 4- 6 layers of (typically indian) cotton sewn together- just as long as you're not trying to cloth diaper with Gerber brand you'll be okay (;
  • notjstanothrmom
    April 5, 2013 at 4:33 PM
    Cloth eez from Green Mountain diapers are the best cotton prefolds around from what I hear. :)
  • louzannalady
    April 5, 2013 at 10:10 PM

I am researching right now. And from what I have seen the GMD's (Cloth-eez) are better quality. They last longer and are the go-to in the CD community. I have never heard a word against them ANYWHERE! And I have heard a few negative things about the Osocozy. I also don't see Osocozy used for years, then reselling on clothdiapertraders or diaperswappers or on ebay, like I do with the GMD's. I hear good things about them as newly used, though. Like there are 135 reviews here and it got a very, very high rating still. But, I don't really see any reviews saying they have used them through multiple children (like I do with the GMD's). 

http://www.jilliansdrawers.com/products/clothdiapers/clothdiapers/prefolds/indianprefolds

• May-mom
    by May-mom
    April 6, 2013 at 9:37 PM
    Thank you for researching that! I ordered a package with the osocozy prefolds and bummis super whisper wraps, they were a little cheaper for me to start out, but I really want to try the cloth-eez (green mtn diapers) as soon as I can afford more lol

Quoting louzannalady:

I am researching right now. And from what I have seen the GMD's (Cloth-eez) are better quality. They last longer and are the go-to in the CD community. I have never heard a word against them ANYWHERE! And I have heard a few negative things about the Osocozy. I also don't see Osocozy used for years, then reselling on clothdiapertraders or diaperswappers or on ebay, like I do with the GMD's. I hear good things about them as newly used, though. Like there are 135 reviews here and it got a very, very high rating still. But, I don't really see any reviews saying they have used them through multiple children (like I do with the GMD's). 

http://www.jilliansdrawers.com/products/clothdiapers/clothdiapers/prefolds/indianprefolds

• jconney80
    April 7, 2013 at 11:42 PM
    I've used Bummis prefolds and some Indian prefolds. They worked great!
  • mommytotwonow
    April 8, 2013 at 11:46 AM

i may just be the only mom to love the Gerber's lol. 

• lifeforchrist
    April 8, 2013 at 12:28 PM

YUP. I only use them and absolutely love them. They are well priced too!

Quoting notjstanothrmom:

Cloth eez from Green Mountain diapers are the best cotton prefolds around from what I hear. :)

• lifeforchrist
    April 8, 2013 at 12:28 PM

no way, really?? they frustrated me so much. I cut them all up and made cloth pull ups with them.

Quoting mommytotwonow:

i may just be the only mom to love the Gerber's lol. 

Natural Birth & Parenting

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN