I use cottonbabies so here's a bump

• Mrs.Salz
    April 4, 2013 at 11:10 PM

same

Quoting JoJoBean8:

I use cottonbabies so here's a bump

• katherinemcp
    April 5, 2013 at 7:37 AM
    I've used Osocozy fitteds- they were fine for when my little one was teensy. I've never used cloth-eez.

I have Little Lions prefolds (which are awesome but they've closed), Green Mountain Diaper prefolds (also awesome and a good price!), and Econobum prefolds. They are all very absorbent after a few washes and do the job perfectly.

I think you should have a fine time with either brand as long as they are both 4- 6 layers of (typically indian) cotton sewn together- just as long as you're not trying to cloth diaper with Gerber brand you'll be okay (;
  • notjstanothrmom
    April 5, 2013 at 4:33 PM
    Cloth eez from Green Mountain diapers are the best cotton prefolds around from what I hear. :)
  • louzannalady
    April 5, 2013 at 10:10 PM

I am researching right now. And from what I have seen the GMD's (Cloth-eez) are better quality. They last longer and are the go-to in the CD community. I have never heard a word against them ANYWHERE! And I have heard a few negative things about the Osocozy. I also don't see Osocozy used for years, then reselling on clothdiapertraders or diaperswappers or on ebay, like I do with the GMD's. I hear good things about them as newly used, though. Like there are 135 reviews here and it got a very, very high rating still. But, I don't really see any reviews saying they have used them through multiple children (like I do with the GMD's). 

http://www.jilliansdrawers.com/products/clothdiapers/clothdiapers/prefolds/indianprefolds

• May-mom
    by May-mom
    April 6, 2013 at 9:37 PM
    Thank you for researching that! I ordered a package with the osocozy prefolds and bummis super whisper wraps, they were a little cheaper for me to start out, but I really want to try the cloth-eez (green mtn diapers) as soon as I can afford more lol

Quoting louzannalady:

I am researching right now. And from what I have seen the GMD's (Cloth-eez) are better quality. They last longer and are the go-to in the CD community. I have never heard a word against them ANYWHERE! And I have heard a few negative things about the Osocozy. I also don't see Osocozy used for years, then reselling on clothdiapertraders or diaperswappers or on ebay, like I do with the GMD's. I hear good things about them as newly used, though. Like there are 135 reviews here and it got a very, very high rating still. But, I don't really see any reviews saying they have used them through multiple children (like I do with the GMD's). 

http://www.jilliansdrawers.com/products/clothdiapers/clothdiapers/prefolds/indianprefolds

• jconney80
    April 7, 2013 at 11:42 PM
    I've used Bummis prefolds and some Indian prefolds. They worked great!
  • mommytotwonow
    April 8, 2013 at 11:46 AM

i may just be the only mom to love the Gerber's lol. 

• lifeforchrist
    April 8, 2013 at 12:28 PM

YUP. I only use them and absolutely love them. They are well priced too!

Quoting notjstanothrmom:

Cloth eez from Green Mountain diapers are the best cotton prefolds around from what I hear. :)

• lifeforchrist
    April 8, 2013 at 12:28 PM

no way, really?? they frustrated me so much. I cut them all up and made cloth pull ups with them.

Quoting mommytotwonow:

i may just be the only mom to love the Gerber's lol. 

Natural Birth & Parenting