February 17 is Random Acts of Kindness Day, but we're celebrating all month long!
Tell us ways you have shown random acts of kindness or ways you've seen others show random acts of kindness.
Reply with one act of kindness at a time.
The more times you reply, the more times you enter to win a CafeMom Shopping Tote!!
One member who replies to this post by February 28th at 11pm will be chosen at random to win a CafeMom Shopping Tote!
The Official Rules
- The 'Random Acts of Kindness' Giveaway starts 2/1/13 at 8am (ET) and ends 2/28/2013 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period".
- Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
- Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a CafeMom Shopping Tote
- The random drawing shall occur on or about 3/7/13.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
- Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.
I let people go ahead of me in the grocery line and open doors all the time.
Recently I helped a girl in our play get her harp home.
At the beginning of the show this girl plays the harp while people are getting seated etc and she helps out backstage with costume changes and stuff.. Last weekend it was so cold ( we live in Alaska & it was close to 20 below) the handle for her cargo door broke off and she could not get her harp in her vehicle. So I followed her home with the harp in my Jeep.
by xboybrksgrlxFebruary 4, 2013 at 10:39 AMEvery third Saturday of the month I volunteer at a food and clothing drive for the homeless. I spend every month collecting as much clothes and blankets from as many people, friends, family, etc. as I can.
by toybar02February 5, 2013 at 2:51 PMthis guy was trying to hail a cab but they wouldnt stop for him so i jumped in front of him, showed a little leg and got a cab to stop and put him in it lol, i was laughing hysterically after i saw the cab drivers face when he realized it wasnt for me lol ( priceless)