Natural Birth & Parenting

louzannalady
Wednesday pick-me-up! Funny YouTube video! PIOG
January 30, 2013 at 3:51 PM

I so wish this would happen anytime someone harassed a nursing mother! That, there were local La Leche militia branch, in every state, waiting like the Avengers in secret bases, for a call from Momma Fury to disembark to various stores and restaurants on Nursing-In Missions/PR Nightmare from Hades! Lol!

Replies

• catholicmamamia
    January 30, 2013 at 4:38 PM

This is a clip from the show 'The New Normal'.... :o) 

• catholicmamamia
    January 30, 2013 at 4:38 PM

Just wishing the babies were in wraps/ring slings.. :o/ 

• louzannalady
    January 30, 2013 at 4:41 PM

My first thought was, "Wow! This funny!" Then, they came out with crotch danglers... And I was thinking, "Close, so close! No crotch danglers! Still funny, though!"   : ) 

• catholicmamamia
    January 30, 2013 at 4:43 PM

'A for Effort,' though! 

Quoting louzannalady: My first thought was, "Wow! This funny!" Then, they came out with crotch danglers... And I was thinking, "Close, so close! No crotch danglers! Still funny, though!"   : ) 

• FrumpyMama
    January 30, 2013 at 4:52 PM

This is FREAKING AWESOME!!!

• kiki2382
    January 30, 2013 at 6:45 PM
    I had the episode recorded on my dvr and decided to watch it after hearing references to it on here. When it gt to the flash mob part, my ds liked it so much he made me replay it. Lol
  • maddiesmommy5
    January 30, 2013 at 7:08 PM

haha, i wish that would happen irl...except without the crotch danglers.

• louzannalady
    January 30, 2013 at 7:09 PM

Yeah, my two year old keeps coming up to me and saying, "Baby dancing!" and pointing to the computer, so I will keep playing it! : ) 

Quoting kiki2382:

I had the episode recorded on my dvr and decided to watch it after hearing references to it on here. When it gt to the flash mob part, my ds liked it so much he made me replay it. Lol

• Sarah725
    January 30, 2013 at 8:26 PM

I've never seen the new normal, I think I would like it.  Wish I had more time to watch tv :)

Natural Birth & Parenting

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN