Natural Birth & Parenting

Cafe Jenn
Welcome to Natural Birth & Parenting! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!
January 17, 2013 at 4:25 PM

Hi,

Thank you for joining Natural Birth & Parenting!

Whether you are leading or wanting to learn about the natural parenting style, we are always welcome in the Natural Birth & Parenting group!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day ~Jenn

Here are some helpful links:

Replies

• Stacey615
    January 18, 2013 at 12:11 AM

I did my birth all natural with my youngest son but my first son the Drs had to give me the epidural twice....

• azcafemom
    January 18, 2013 at 12:31 PM

Hello, so glad to see a post on this! This is my first pregnancy, and I really want a natural, at home birth with a midwife... it seems I'm really in the minority! so it will be great to talk with others who want the same thing. I'm 31, and in Arizona.

• tbaby06
    by tbaby06
    January 19, 2013 at 2:13 AM

i am also wanting to have a natural birth experience, i am due in April 2013. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. i'm 25 and in Colorado.

• catholicmamamia
    January 20, 2013 at 5:44 AM

Hi Everyone! My name is Dawn, and I am one of the Mods in this group.. :o) I am a married stay at home mom of four wonderful children, all ecologically breast fed and naturally weaned. I love spending time with my family, taking care of my home, visiting with friends, and volunteering in my community. I am a certified Lactation Consultant and Natural Parenting Instructor, and love spending time on this site providing information and support, visiting with other moms, and making friends!

• Miarose88
    January 21, 2013 at 1:46 AM
    Hi, I'm Mia a stay at home mom of a 1 year old boy. I did natural birth with him and wore him for a long time, but now have trouble considering he's a big 30lbs and has been the last few months. I still breast feed and I co-sleep with him as well. I want to learn more about natural parenting, as I'm very new to it and kind of fell into it by doing what just felt right!
  • Kayla-Kay
    January 23, 2013 at 11:29 AM
    Hello my name is Kayla I am a 22 year old mother of 2 I am also a stay at home mom. I am really doom everything I can to live as naturally as possible for the sake of health benefits for my family. My mother calls me a hippie I think she's crazy.

I was not able to have a natural childbirth both my babies were induced labor my son was 2 weeks "over due" and my daughter was 1 week "over due" my son was 8'8 and my daughter was 9'12

If I ever have a third baby I plan on having a midwife and home delivery

Hope to get to know you all :)
  • stephanieannmom
    January 23, 2013 at 12:23 PM

Hi!  I am trying to convieve baby #2.  I have PCOS and for my first baby, I concieved using Clomid and got pregnant on the second try.  I am apprensive about using it again and want to go natural.  The problem is I am not aware of the efficiacy rates of natural remedies as they have not to my knowledge been studied.  My chiro recommended a Standard Process Vitamin and natural hormone stimulation therapy to help me ovulate and then concieve.  DOes anyone have any experience with this having had PCOS?  Poly Cystic Ovaries?

• funhappymom
    January 23, 2013 at 3:50 PM

Quoting Stacey615:

I did my birth all natural with my youngest son but my first son the Drs had to give me the epidural twice....

What made you go all natural with the second one?

• funhappymom
    January 23, 2013 at 3:52 PM

Quoting azcafemom:

Hello, so glad to see a post on this! This is my first pregnancy, and I really want a natural, at home birth with a midwife... it seems I'm really in the minority! so it will be great to talk with others who want the same thing. I'm 31, and in Arizona.

This is a great group to find other moms who have had or will have a homebirth. Welcome!

• funhappymom
    January 23, 2013 at 3:54 PM

Quoting tbaby06:

i am also wanting to have a natural birth experience, i am due in April 2013. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. i'm 25 and in Colorado.

What kind of natural experience are you looking to have? Will you be in hospital or home birth?

Natural Birth & Parenting