Natural Birth & Parenting

AspensMama1537
P.R.O.M. again. :(
December 29, 2012 at 10:15 AM
With my last labor my water broke and I didn't get contractions. After 10 hours or so I went in, they eventually gave me pitocin. Still not much happened. They finally checked me and there was a fore bag of water around her head. Once they popped that it was fast and furious labor.

I have been having lots of contractions since thanksgiving. I thought yay! My uterus will contract this time! Apparently not.

My water broke around 230 this morning. Still not much of anything yet. I really don't want a repeat of what happened last time. :(

My midwife suggested I go in around 11. Hope things pick up soon.

Replies

• JoJoBean8
    January 3, 2013 at 11:13 AM

Sending good thoughts to you

• AspensMama1537
    January 3, 2013 at 12:24 PM
    Thanks. He is still in the nicu, but improving every day.

Quoting JoJoBean8:

Sending good thoughts to you

• Sarah725
    January 3, 2013 at 1:35 PM
    Quoting AspensMama1537:

Had him. It was miserable but fast once it finally started. Once I was at a 10 he was out in 3 minutes. He had some troubles and is in the nicu. My heart is breaking.

hope hes out of the nicu soon.
  • AnitaA
    by AnitaA
    January 17, 2013 at 6:46 PM

Can you please tell me what soaps? And can you use them earlier in the pregnancy? Would that help?

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

I would stay home til the 24 hour mark, NO internal exams, just do alot of walking and squatting.

You have an idiot midwife if she didnt tell you how to treat for group B at home!! All you need is to use certain soaps when bathing!! ARGH you have a medwife

• peaches_04
    January 18, 2013 at 3:33 AM
    I dont know about soaps but id start taking a probiotic pill

Quoting AnitaA:

Can you please tell me what soaps? And can you use them earlier in the pregnancy? Would that help?

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

I would stay home til the 24 hour mark, NO internal exams, just do alot of walking and squatting.

You have an idiot midwife if she didnt tell you how to treat for group B at home!! All you need is to use certain soaps when bathing!! ARGH you have a medwife

Natural Birth & Parenting

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN