Natural Birth & Parenting

Amycapl
just found out....
by Amycapl
December 8, 2012 at 9:50 PM
I'm pregnant with our second!! Any and all info and advice you have for a newly Preggo second time mama is welcome!

Replies

• catholicmamamia
    December 9, 2012 at 11:55 PM

My advice.... get the books "The Baby Book" (Dr Sears) and "The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding" (LLLI) if not currently owned and join a group supportive of natural mothering (like La Leche League). :o)

• tabi_cat1023
    December 10, 2012 at 12:40 AM

Quoting catholicmamamia:

Congratulations!!!!

• tabi_cat1023
    December 10, 2012 at 12:41 AM
    I am due in august too. Join aug 2013 babies!
  • peaches_04
    December 10, 2012 at 2:48 AM
    Congrats!
  • GoodyBrook
    December 10, 2012 at 2:56 AM

My first pregnancy was awesome!  This one, not so much.  I'm so much more aware of every ache and pain and tingle...  And just waiting for pre-eclampsia to rear it's head a second time.  I wish I could just enjoy this pregnancy, but it's been pretty stressful since about 30 weeks...

Enjoy it if you can!

• VintageWife
    December 10, 2012 at 8:13 AM

Congrats!

• melindabelcher
    December 10, 2012 at 8:47 AM

Congrats!

Knowledge is power. Determine what you want for your birth. Educate yourself and empower yourself on how to achieve your goal.

• AndreaOlson
    December 10, 2012 at 10:03 PM

Hey, congratulations! This is so exciting! I'm working on conceiving my second right now. One thing that I wanna let you know about is elimination communication. Do some research on that because you might find that having a different relationship with diapers a second time around might be helpful.  Good luck!

Oh, and if your first one's still in diapers, you can see my site for a resource for doing that potty training non-coercively within 7 days. My friend teaches about that. I guess my biggest advice then would be try not to have 2 in diapers at the same time if you can! :o)

• JoJoBean8
    December 10, 2012 at 10:29 PM

Congrats!

Natural Birth & Parenting

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN