Natural Birth & Parenting

Amycapl
just found out....
by Amycapl
December 8, 2012 at 9:50 PM
I'm pregnant with our second!! Any and all info and advice you have for a newly Preggo second time mama is welcome!

Replies

• catholicmamamia
    December 9, 2012 at 11:55 PM

My advice.... get the books "The Baby Book" (Dr Sears) and "The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding" (LLLI) if not currently owned and join a group supportive of natural mothering (like La Leche League). :o)

• tabi_cat1023
    December 10, 2012 at 12:40 AM

Quoting catholicmamamia:

Congratulations!!!!

• tabi_cat1023
    December 10, 2012 at 12:41 AM
    I am due in august too. Join aug 2013 babies!
  • peaches_04
    December 10, 2012 at 2:48 AM
    Congrats!
  • GoodyBrook
    December 10, 2012 at 2:56 AM

My first pregnancy was awesome!  This one, not so much.  I'm so much more aware of every ache and pain and tingle...  And just waiting for pre-eclampsia to rear it's head a second time.  I wish I could just enjoy this pregnancy, but it's been pretty stressful since about 30 weeks...

Enjoy it if you can!

• VintageWife
    December 10, 2012 at 8:13 AM

Congrats!

• melindabelcher
    mel
    December 10, 2012 at 8:47 AM

Congrats!

Knowledge is power. Determine what you want for your birth. Educate yourself and empower yourself on how to achieve your goal.

• AndreaOlson
    December 10, 2012 at 10:03 PM

Hey, congratulations! This is so exciting! I'm working on conceiving my second right now. One thing that I wanna let you know about is elimination communication. Do some research on that because you might find that having a different relationship with diapers a second time around might be helpful.  Good luck!

Oh, and if your first one's still in diapers, you can see my site for a resource for doing that potty training non-coercively within 7 days. My friend teaches about that. I guess my biggest advice then would be try not to have 2 in diapers at the same time if you can! :o)

• JoJoBean8
    December 10, 2012 at 10:29 PM

Congrats!

Natural Birth & Parenting

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts