Natural Birth & Parenting

Nee86
Oopss....
by Nee86
November 29, 2012 at 8:19 PM
Well, after 8 years together it looks like my dh and I have had our first opss. We were planning on getting pregnant next month but.....
I haven't tested yet but I am showing all my normal early pregnancy signs.
And for those who have supported me since we lost little Wyatt, yes, I am freaking out a little!

Update:
I tested the other day and it was positive (yay). Well, this am I started bleeding heavily. :(

Replies

• larissalarie
    November 29, 2012 at 8:20 PM
    Sounds like a great time for an oops, congratulations!

I don't know your story, but I'm sorry for your loss. Try to stay positive :-)
  • hapababies
    November 29, 2012 at 8:29 PM
    I have been wondering about you! Are you getting through all that legal stuff ok?
    I really hope for a healthy pregnancy for you :)
  • Nee86
    by Nee86
    November 29, 2012 at 8:31 PM
    Thank you. I'm a little shocked because we were doing EVERYTHING to prevent. Both our kids were due in August. Jessiann made it to July and Wyatt made it to April so I really did not want a baby due in August but I guess God has other plans.
  • Nee86
    by Nee86
    November 29, 2012 at 8:33 PM
    Quoting hapababies:

I have been wondering about you! Are you getting through all that legal stuff ok?

The hospital is refusing to turn over my medical records so my lawyer is after a subpoena. The lawyer for the hospital actually called me and asked me to drop all this. I told him to talk to my lawyer.
  • hapababies
    November 29, 2012 at 9:21 PM
    Oh for goodness sakes! Of course the lawyer wants you to drop it, he/she shouldn't be contacting you anyways.
    Hmmm, seems awfully suspicious to me that they don't want to release your records.

Quoting Nee86:

Quoting hapababies:

The hospital is refusing to turn over my medical records so my lawyer is after a subpoena. The lawyer for the hospital actually called me and asked me to drop all this. I told him to talk to my lawyer.

• Nicolle_09
    November 29, 2012 at 10:21 PM

well congrats, i believe that everything is meant to happen the way it happens so if sticky made it past precautions then well baby has a purpose. 

• Nicolle_09
    November 29, 2012 at 10:24 PM

umm wow he/she over stepped and should not have been contacting you since they have to know you are represented by legal council. 

Quoting Nee86:

Quoting hapababies:

• jconney80
    November 29, 2012 at 11:19 PM
    Congrats! Sounds like baby has a mind of it's own =)
  • VintageWife
    November 30, 2012 at 12:30 AM

Yay for babies, nay for bad hospitals!

• catholicmamamia
    November 30, 2012 at 1:26 AM

Congratulations!!!! 

Natural Birth & Parenting

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts