Today's challenge is cans. Soup cans, soda cans, tuna cans, any other cans
Here are some ideas to upcycle cans:
- Untesil and other organizers
- Purse from soda cans
- Plant markers
- Soda can Lanterns
- Tuna can candle holders
Have you ever re-used cans? What are some ways you've seen to repurpose cans?
One member who replies to this post will win a CafeMom Coffee Mug.
One member who signs up for our Natural Birth & Parenting Upcycling Challenge and replies to all 7 daily challenge posts will be chosen at random to WIN a $25 gift card!
- Click here to sign up and to find the other challenge posts: Join us for a Natural Birth & Parenting Upcycling Challenge!! Win a $25 gift card and other prizes..
Photo from blog.makezine.com
- The Natural Birth and Parenting Celebration giveaway starts 12/11/12 at 10 am (ET) and ends 12/14/12 at 11:00pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").
- Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
- Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries entries to receive a CafeMom Coffee Mug.
- The random drawing shall occur on or about 12/21/12.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
- Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.
December 11, 2012 at 8:18 AM
My daughter has a tin can robot. You use a soda can to build a robot, it's pretty cool...
Those stars look really cool. I need to look into those because some of my family members (hubby and my dad) are very serious about which brand they will drink (pepsi and coke respectively). My dad would just about die if I made him a bunch of ornaments for his tree next year.