Natural Birth & Parenting

FebPenguins
Selling my cds
November 17, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Cloth diapers that is. What is a fair price? I bought them all new at $20 Fuzzibunz and bum genius

Replies

• Melame68
    November 17, 2012 at 12:54 PM
    Depends on their condition now. Fb will be harder to sell than bg.
  • illegallyblonde
    November 17, 2012 at 2:20 PM
    We have a local natural toy store that also sells cloth diapers. Used one sell for about $9.50.
  • ruby_jewel_04
    November 17, 2012 at 2:34 PM
    Well i was at a consignment shop yesterday. the selection was limited, but what they did have sold for between 3.00-6.00 a dipe.
  • jellyphish
    November 17, 2012 at 2:39 PM
    Check CL to see what your competition is like. As pp stated, depends on condition and generation.
    I sold off some of my euc BG 4.0 snaps for $10/e. they did not sell as $12. And all the CL ads I looked at had there's for $10 and were not in as good condition as mine.
    I think (depending on kind of condition of course) FBs go for about the same.
  • catholicmamamia
    November 17, 2012 at 8:08 PM

When re-selling my pricing is one-fourth of retail, and less for any wear/tear. So if the retail price was twenty dollars, the resale price would be five dollars if in EUC. 

• JoJoBean8
    November 17, 2012 at 8:09 PM
    Try Re diaper.com they will buy back diapers.
  • catholicmamamia
    November 17, 2012 at 8:09 PM

Good Luck on your sale! 

• PoodleMum
    November 17, 2012 at 9:05 PM

There's a very busy BG b/s/t group on FB :)  Cottonbabies just had a seconds sale a few weeks ago and are having one now, 4.0 are $11.  So prices right now are a bit lower unfortunately

• cryleerhi
    November 18, 2012 at 9:55 PM

Whenever I sell any commercial diapers I sell on Ebay.  I seem to get the most money out of them on there. 

• comptonkids
    November 18, 2012 at 9:59 PM
    General rule of thumb
    If they are used, automatic 50% less what you paid
    The more used, the more off

Natural Birth & Parenting

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!