Natural Birth & Parenting

FebPenguins
Selling my cds
November 17, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Cloth diapers that is. What is a fair price? I bought them all new at $20 Fuzzibunz and bum genius

Replies

• jconney80
    November 18, 2012 at 11:03 PM
    So true!

Quoting cryleerhi:

Whenever I sell any commercial diapers I sell on Ebay.  I seem to get the most money out of them on there. 

• jconney80
    November 18, 2012 at 11:04 PM
    I agree about looking to see what your competition is. Typically around here they sell for about $10-$12 depending on condition and colors/ patterns

Quoting jellyphish:

Check CL to see what your competition is like. As pp stated, depends on condition and generation.

I sold off some of my euc BG 4.0 snaps for $10/e. they did not sell as $12. And all the CL ads I looked at had there's for $10 and were not in as good condition as mine.

I think (depending on kind of condition of course) FBs go for about the same.
  • peaches_04
    November 19, 2012 at 12:30 AM
    I just donate them to a nursery shelter
  • FrumpyMama
    November 19, 2012 at 1:13 PM

Depends on their condition and if there is anything that will have to be repaired. BG's have a higher resale price than FB's. If there is no staining, no curled velcro, no stink or repel issues, then I think 11-12 would be a fair starting price.  You have to be completely honest with yourself though. If you wouldn't pay the price for the condition they are in, don't sell them at that price. 

• FebPenguins
    November 19, 2012 at 2:44 PM

Quoting FrumpyMama:

Depends on their condition and if there is anything that will have to be repaired. BG's have a higher resale price than FB's. If there is no staining, no curled velcro, no stink or repel issues, then I think 11-12 would be a fair starting price.  You have to be completely honest with yourself though. If you wouldn't pay the price for the condition they are in, don't sell them at that price. 

Thank you!  I have a lady intersted and I want to be honest, but not "scare" her away from buying them.

• Sarah725
    November 19, 2012 at 3:47 PM

Good luck with the sale!

Natural Birth & Parenting

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts