Natural Birth & Parenting

Precious333
Taking care of mommy.....
November 15, 2012 at 6:05 PM

Hello everyone,

I posted on a local group that Iwas having some health issues. So, someone connected me who is a health coach and she did a free consultation with me. Some of the things I knew I needed to change, maybe all lol. Anyways, I think I may have been having anxiety attacks (I talked about this in another post briefly), and she suggestion having some "me" time. I just don't know how I'm going to do this. It will mean either hiring a babysitter (which I can't afford), or give up precious sleep time. I have 3 kids, 6, 4 and 2, only my 2 yr old naps, and just for a bit. I'm homeschooling so I like to use some of that time to work on some things that may be difficult to do otherwise. Also, I need to keep the older kids occupied or they will wake up the 2 yr old, and it is during the middle of the day (when they work best). Anyways, I dont' know what to do, just thinking about finding time to destress stresses me out! lol

Replies

• Mrs.Salz
    November 16, 2012 at 12:35 PM

Oh good! I should read replies before replying ;)

Quoting Precious333:

Quoting Mrs.Salz:

Could you do a babysitting swap?

I used to be a mother's helper and would work for $0-5/hr.

I just planned one for this week! :)

• rachelrothchild
    November 16, 2012 at 12:39 PM

My friend was having anxiety attacks for a while because she was way too overloaded.  I've had a few too.  It's really hard to plan and find "me" time with children.  My husband doesn't want me spending money, so that means pretty much no going out.  Our house is tiny.  I guess I could go sit in the garage, but it's cold outside.  I have yet to find someone to watch Adam so I can do something, other than my parents who live an hour away.  My mom works too.

• graycalico
    November 16, 2012 at 6:30 PM
    Lots of great ideas! If you aren't able to get out much even just taking a half hour in the evenings after kids are in bed might help. Read, long shower, pluck your eyebrows. Lol. Just little things like that give me a boost.

Natural Birth & Parenting

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts