Natural Birth & Parenting

Baby4us09
Any difference in ...
November 15, 2012 at 12:59 PM

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12268633&cagpspn=pla&pla=plab

and this?

Baby hawk besides price and dealer?

The second link diidnt want to paste. Firefox can be a pain.

The first is Infantino

Replies

• jellyphish
    November 15, 2012 at 1:34 PM
    Yup! The infantino SUCKS!!! The shoulder straps go out instead of up over your shoulders, somewhen you tie them on theres a huge gap between baby and mei tai. Hera NEVER felt safe in that, and I ended up holding onto her anyway. Don't waste your money!!
    I haven't tried the babyhawk, but I have and LOVE my freehand mei tai, which I got from frogmama.com, they are overstocked so they're on clearance new. That site also sells used stuff (they will not take infantino or other poor quality crap though!)
  • Char07
    by Char07
    November 15, 2012 at 1:35 PM
    Infantino mei tai thing? If that's what you are talking about, I like it, but I've never tried a babyhawk.
  • Baby4us09
    November 15, 2012 at 4:06 PM

Thanks. I am checking it out now. I appreicate it.

Quoting jellyphish:

Yup! The infantino SUCKS!!! The shoulder straps go out instead of up over your shoulders, somewhen you tie them on theres a huge gap between baby and mei tai. Hera NEVER felt safe in that, and I ended up holding onto her anyway. Don't waste your money!!
    I haven't tried the babyhawk, but I have and LOVE my freehand mei tai, which I got from frogmama.com, they are overstocked so they're on clearance new. That site also sells used stuff (they will not take infantino or other poor quality crap though!)

• Mrs.Salz
    November 15, 2012 at 4:29 PM

I wouldn't get an infantino.

• catholicmamamia
    November 16, 2012 at 12:38 AM

Mine is okay.. but LOVE the babyhawk! 

Natural Birth & Parenting

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts