Natural Birth & Parenting

airforcewife90
Tell me about your natural delievery!
November 13, 2012 at 5:11 PM

I'm currently 12 weeks pregnant with baby #2. With DS I was induced for going over my due date. With this baby though I am determined to go all natural but I'm scared out of my mind!  So let me hear your birth stories to give me courage. Maybe if I start building myself up now I wont be scared when the big day finally comes!

Replies

• airforcewife90
    November 16, 2012 at 9:39 PM
    With my first I was induced at 41 weeks for going over due. They started cervidil (sp) at 6 pm at 2 am I started contracting on my own and they started poticen at 6am. Nathan was born at 3:32pm after 3 1/2 hours of pushing and a episotmy.

There are SO many things I want to change for this baby!

Quoting SarineLewis:

I was induced with my first in January. After 29 hours of pitocin induced labor and assistance with a vacuum my baby boy was born healthy and strong. I'm due in Feb with my second. I plan on going natural as well. Honestly, I'm not really that nervous for the pain. I hear that pitocin makes contractions harder. My were at one point on top of each other. I think the pain will be less intense because it will be natural. :) I still dread labor though. Lol. We were planning on waiting longer.

How were you induced? How long was your labor?
  • catholicmamamia
    November 16, 2012 at 9:56 PM

Quoting H.I.S.: And good luck to you! Natural birth is so amazing  : )

• SarineLewis
    November 16, 2012 at 11:49 PM
    Sounds kinda similar! Pit was started at 10am and he was born at 2:55pm the following day. Vacuum and epesiotomy helped.

Quoting airforcewife90:

With my first I was induced at 41 weeks for going over due. They started cervidil (sp) at 6 pm at 2 am I started contracting on my own and they started poticen at 6am. Nathan was born at 3:32pm after 3 1/2 hours of pushing and a episotmy.

There are SO many things I want to change for this baby!

Quoting SarineLewis:

I was induced with my first in January. After 29 hours of pitocin induced labor and assistance with a vacuum my baby boy was born healthy and strong. I'm due in Feb with my second. I plan on going natural as well. Honestly, I'm not really that nervous for the pain. I hear that pitocin makes contractions harder. My were at one point on top of each other. I think the pain will be less intense because it will be natural. :) I still dread labor though. Lol. We were planning on waiting longer.

How were you induced? How long was your labor?

Natural Birth & Parenting