Natural Birth & Parenting

larissalarie
Need BRUTALLY Honest Opinions ASAP!!!
November 12, 2012 at 6:54 PM
I need the kinda honestly that only strangers on the internet can provide. Be honest, even if it's mean I really want the truth!

I've got an interview in the morning. I got ridiculously fat after having my last child (lol, who gains after they have the baby???), so my clothes from when I worked with my older don't really fit. So in the replies I'll post the 2 options I've got. How bad is it?? In the first, the sweater is too bulky, so I'm going to try to find a new one tonight and nude tights might help. The second one I think I need better shoes...
Don't hold back!!

Replies

• TTC2Long
    November 13, 2012 at 6:24 PM
    Update! How did it go??
  • EthansMomma2010
    November 13, 2012 at 6:25 PM
    This

Quoting msmom29:

I like the second outfit best, and you are not horriblely fat!

• Danita42
    November 13, 2012 at 6:27 PM
    #2, you look great though!
  • larissalarie
    November 13, 2012 at 7:12 PM

The shoes. Nothing special, but the 3 places I went to had mostly boots or something a supermodel waking in a fashion show might wear...so these were what had to do!
  • larissalarie
    November 13, 2012 at 7:13 PM
    Thank-you :-)

Quoting SadieJames:

I think you look great, period! I do like #2.  Need a picture of the new shoes! And I'm sorry your STBXH actions made you doubt yourself - you're a beautiful woman, excellent mother and all around good person (from what i can tell through the internet!) and he's a jackass - remember that.  

• barefootmommi
    November 13, 2012 at 7:15 PM
    U look fine in both n your not horribly fat
  • larissalarie
    November 13, 2012 at 7:20 PM
    I sooooo wish it was just that's wasn't eating right or exercising, because that I could fix! I've been a runner for forever, but for the past 564 days I've run every.single.day. Plus I wear a pedometer and try to hit 10,000 steps not including my steps from my daily run. For the longest time I always had to take the younger 2 in the jogging stroller, so that added to the challenge!
    Yet still I've actually managed to gain. My usual diet I keep to 1500 calories a day, never more than 1800. Well in June I cut it down to 1200, never more than 1400. It did nothing. Did I mention I've also been breastfeeding for over 4 years continuously, close to two of those years tandem?

So yeah, that's my story. I have pcos and Hashimoto's thyroiditis, so my metabolism is just messed up beyond help I guess :-\

Quoting jconney80:

And seriously it's so much harder to have time to eat well and exercise when you add another kid to your life!! When I only had two kids and was pregnant with Grace I hiked my entire pregnancy. After I had her.... Pffft!! I have no time at all. Of course if she slept it would be a different story!!
  • larissalarie
    November 13, 2012 at 7:21 PM
    It went great, they want me if I want them :-)

Quoting TTC2Long:

Update! How did it go??
  • Sarah725
    November 13, 2012 at 8:01 PM
    Quoting larissalarie:

yay good job!!
  • TTC2Long
    November 13, 2012 at 8:07 PM
    Woohoo!! So, DO you want them?

Quoting larissalarie:

It went great, they want me if I want them :-)

Quoting TTC2Long:

Update! How did it go??

Natural Birth & Parenting

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN