Natural Birth & Parenting

larissalarie
Need BRUTALLY Honest Opinions ASAP!!!
November 12, 2012 at 6:54 PM
I need the kinda honestly that only strangers on the internet can provide. Be honest, even if it's mean I really want the truth!

I've got an interview in the morning. I got ridiculously fat after having my last child (lol, who gains after they have the baby???), so my clothes from when I worked with my older don't really fit. So in the replies I'll post the 2 options I've got. How bad is it?? In the first, the sweater is too bulky, so I'm going to try to find a new one tonight and nude tights might help. The second one I think I need better shoes...
Don't hold back!!

Replies

• larissalarie
    November 12, 2012 at 10:10 PM

And I really wasn't fishing for compliments, I swear. I'm just so paranoid about my size right now...hubby's actions certainly didn't help that insecurity any :-\ Thank you all for saying kind things though.
    This picture is me at my normal size, so you can see I'm quite a lot larger now.
  • hapababies
    November 12, 2012 at 10:12 PM
    Woohoo!!!!! Good luck :)

Quoting larissalarie:

It is!! I emailed my resume yesterday and got a phone call by 9:30 this morning :-)

Quoting hapababies:

Good luck :)

Is it a real estate job interview?

• Kyonarai
    November 13, 2012 at 3:56 PM

I like the second one too

• SadieJames
    November 13, 2012 at 4:01 PM

I think you look great, period! I do like #2.  Need a picture of the new shoes! And I'm sorry your STBXH actions made you doubt yourself - you're a beautiful woman, excellent mother and all around good person (from what i can tell through the internet!) and he's a jackass - remember that.  

• Jess0915
    November 13, 2012 at 4:05 PM

I think both look fine, you're not huge btw, you look just fine. :) Good luck!

• VintageWife
    November 13, 2012 at 4:05 PM
  • catholicmamamia
    November 13, 2012 at 4:06 PM

I like the second one better.... and you are not fat, you are beautiful!

• haleykj
    by haleykj
    November 13, 2012 at 4:11 PM
  • jconney80
    November 13, 2012 at 6:19 PM
    I like the second one the best!
  • jconney80
    November 13, 2012 at 6:22 PM
    And seriously it's so much harder to have time to eat well and exercise when you add another kid to your life!! When I only had two kids and was pregnant with Grace I hiked my entire pregnancy. After I had her.... Pffft!! I have no time at all. Of course if she slept it would be a different story!!

Natural Birth & Parenting

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN