Natural Birth & Parenting

Baby4us09
My 14 month old ....
October 14, 2012 at 1:33 PM

pooped in  her potty! And she cried.  Don't know why but she pooped ! So excited!

Replies

• peaches_04
    October 14, 2012 at 1:44 PM
    Oh wow thats early
  • fahmom
    by fahmom
    October 14, 2012 at 2:58 PM

How exciting. Why'd she cry? My son has been peeing in his potty since 11 months old but I cannot get that boy to poop in the potty for nothing. He will sit on the potty until I can't get him to sit any longer and then get off. Just as soon as he is in a cloth diaper he poops. It's a work in progress. He's only 18 months old.

• jmaw89
    by jmaw89
    October 14, 2012 at 3:15 PM
    Lol dd cries when she poops sometimes too. She's just 16 mo but I've been showing her the potty since 6 mo. She goes back and fourth. Congrats to poo poo in the potty!!!
  • Baby4us09
    October 14, 2012 at 3:48 PM

Quoting fahmom:

How exciting. Why'd she cry? I am not sure. She cries sometimes too when she goes in her CD too so not sure. Maybe that the poo is coming out?  My son has been peeing in his potty since 11 months old but I cannot get that boy to poop in the potty for nothing. I have been catching her. Been noticing signal that she needs to go. She curls her toes, lol.  He will sit on the potty until I can't get him to sit any longer and then get off. Just as soon as he is in a cloth diaper he poops. It's a work in progress. He's only 18 months old. Now if I can catch the pee,lol.

• Baby4us09
    October 14, 2012 at 3:51 PM

Quoting jmaw89:

Lol dd cries when she poops sometimes too. She's just 16 mo but I've been showing her the potty since 6 mo. She goes back and fourth. Congrats to poo poo in the potty!!!

I saw someone practicing EC with her son. She made it look so easy. Now that I know the signs of my LO it is easier. But EC I give props to people that do it. Her son is basically potty trained. He told me he had to go and I put him on. I was so excited as if it was my own child going. lol.

• Baby4us09
    October 14, 2012 at 3:53 PM

Yes. I figure if I can catch her and make it to the  toilet it will be easier to get her to go latter. As long as she doesn't get use to doing it for much longer in her CD I am good.

Quoting peaches_04:

Oh wow thats early

• jmaw89
    by jmaw89
    October 14, 2012 at 3:58 PM
    I would have loved to so more ec but our first house was way to cold to not stay bundled so from about 6 mo(when I learned what it was) I just held her over the sink between changes. The we moved and did a little more she went through a phase where she would not poo in her diaper she would cry till you took her to the potty (about 11mo). Then when she hit a year our business opened up and I haven't been able to keep up. But I still do a ton of naked time and put her on the potty at least once a day and she uses it about 5-10 times in a given week. This is in the am before work and weekends.

Quoting Baby4us09:

Quoting jmaw89:

I saw someone practicing EC with her son. She made it look so easy. Now that I know the signs of my LO it is easier. But EC I give props to people that do it. Her son is basically potty trained. He told me he had to go and I put him on. I was so excited as if it was my own child going. lol.

• jconney80
    October 14, 2012 at 4:02 PM
    Awesome! Gracie has been pooping in the potty since about 5 months old. She's going through a potty pause though since she started walking. I was so spoiled with not having to change poopy diapers!
  • Baby4us09
    October 14, 2012 at 4:08 PM

Quoting jconney80:

Awesome! Gracie has been pooping in the potty since about 5 months old.I tried at that age but I could never catch her. It was hard. So I quit. Easier to change her than catch her. Now I know for her #2's. :)  She's going through a potty pause though since she started walking. I was so spoiled with not having to change poopy diapers! I would be sad too. Not changing poopy diapers is great. :)

• JoJoBean8
    October 16, 2012 at 2:59 PM

Yay!

Natural Birth & Parenting

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts