Natural Birth & Parenting

Autumn355
Religion?? OT not stirring up trouble, promise
October 12, 2012 at 10:30 PM
Okay so after my 'natural mom' post it got me thinkin, I know, uh oh right!?! Lol. Alot of you answered that we tend to question alot or are more inquisitive than most. I agree, but had never really thought about it. But that is definitely a theme in my life:)

So I was wondering if it was a theme in yours? And since we are the type to have an answer for everything, my question is, what religion/spirituality (or lack there of) are you and why?

I am NOT trying to start a war! I am just very interested your wonderfully logical, logic for everything!! It is your own opinion and we should all solemly swear not to take offense now, k

Replies

• Autumn355
    October 12, 2012 at 10:34 PM
    I will start. I am pagan because I have always felt a huge pull toward that spirituality and did my research on other religions as well. Paganism makes sense to me because everything is polarity and everything moves in cycles, there is never an end. IMO
  • outstandingLove
    October 12, 2012 at 10:36 PM

I am "new age", or eclectic Pagan. I am starting to like the label of "spiritual" more tho, as people tend to put negative conotations on the first two labels.

• Fellie
    by Fellie
    October 12, 2012 at 10:39 PM

Wiccan, which fits in with me being inquisitive and wanting the more natural & peaceful lifestyle. People that know my parenting style well and then find out I'm Wiccan have a sort of "Oh, of course you are, how did I not guess that?" reaction,

• Nicolle_09
    October 12, 2012 at 10:41 PM

Im also Pagan but with a gift

I have been officially a follower of Paganism since 2005 when Wicca (a branch of Paganism) was first brought to my attention by a friend and that got me interested in it. I was raised without religion but always had a strong pull towards natural and all things living. As I researched it just fell into place. I love the fact that I am at peace with it, that all things are connected, and that its a Earthly religion that relies heavily on nature and natural everything. Although I hate the negative views people have of it. 

• Baby_Avas_Momma
    October 12, 2012 at 10:43 PM
    Same here :)

Quoting Fellie:

Wiccan, which fits in with me being inquisitive and wanting the more natural & peaceful lifestyle. People that know my parenting style well and then find out I'm Wiccan have a sort of "Oh, of course you are, how did I not guess that?" reaction,

• jellyphish
    October 12, 2012 at 10:57 PM
    Pantheist/ Taoist because Mother Nature is indisputable and what makes sense.
  • comptonkids
    October 12, 2012 at 11:18 PM
    I am an empathic Christian, lol
    I was raised CEO Lutheran (Christmas, Easter observer)
    I became baptist at age 13

I've always been empathic, but only recently started understanding it and trying to use it

I don't believe the way a typical Christian believes, but I'm not pagan or new age either

I don't fit into mainstream religion
  • Sunshine_246
    October 12, 2012 at 11:25 PM
    I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. You would call me Mormon :-) I'm sure I'm an odd one out for this crowd lol. I was raised this way and after taking some time to decide for myself I decided it feels right. I tend to go by instincts and logic, this choice may seem odd, but to me it was logical and instinctual.
  • norwgnwood
    October 12, 2012 at 11:27 PM
    I'm agnostic.
  • tnunley
    by tnunley
    October 12, 2012 at 11:30 PM
    Quoting Sunshine_246:

I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. You would call me Mormon :-) I'm sure I'm an odd one out for this crowd lol. I was raised this way and after taking some time to decide for myself I decided it feels right. I tend to go by instincts and logic, this choice may seem odd, but to me it was logical and instinctual.

Yay! Me too!

Natural Birth & Parenting

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN