Natural Birth & Parenting

Autumn355
Religion?? OT not stirring up trouble, promise
October 12, 2012 at 10:30 PM
Okay so after my 'natural mom' post it got me thinkin, I know, uh oh right!?! Lol. Alot of you answered that we tend to question alot or are more inquisitive than most. I agree, but had never really thought about it. But that is definitely a theme in my life:)

So I was wondering if it was a theme in yours? And since we are the type to have an answer for everything, my question is, what religion/spirituality (or lack there of) are you and why?

I am NOT trying to start a war! I am just very interested your wonderfully logical, logic for everything!! It is your own opinion and we should all solemly swear not to take offense now, k

Replies

• catholicmamamia
    October 13, 2012 at 1:30 AM

Simple answer.. Catholic. Attend Mass several times a week, pray rosary daily, go to Perpetual Adoration several times a month, go to confession monthly, volunteer at my Parish, etc.

More honestly and specifically..  I am a deeply spiritual person who feels connected to other spiritual believers whether they identify as Catholic, Protestant, LDS, Jewish, Buddhist, Pagan, UU, etc. And being a former Atheist of over ten years there is an understanding and connection there, too.. :o)

• thundersky
    October 13, 2012 at 1:31 AM
    That is me too. I feel god created this world perfect and it has every thing we need and as humans we are to use and take care of it to the best of our ability.

Quoting MamaJAG:

I am a Christ follower.  (Too many abuse the term Christian)

I aim for a more natural way of life because that is the way we were created to be.

• rmgriffberg
    October 13, 2012 at 1:36 AM

I am a born again christian. i dont have a religion, i have a relationship with Christ. i am starting to live a more natural life because i see how much healthier it is.

• littlelambe2
    October 13, 2012 at 1:57 AM
    This. I attend a non denominational church.

Quoting rmgriffberg:

I am a born again christian. i dont have a religion, i have a relationship with Christ. i am starting to live a more natural life because i see how much healthier it is.

• clasater
    October 13, 2012 at 2:02 AM
    Me too.

Quoting rmgriffberg:

• louzannalady
    October 13, 2012 at 2:03 AM
    I am LDS. I am a convert for non-dom Christian. I ask a million questions, always have. That's one of the things love about my church. Questions are not only welcome, they are encouraged, because we believe the only thing you take with ya when ya go is the knowledge you gained on during your time in Earth! : ) I feel God created our bodies with great care. I feel it is no accident we, as a species are so great at giving birth. I also feel that our instincts to nurture our child at the breast and be close to them- day and night- was purposeful in the eyes of the Lord. I am ever amazed at what nature provides for our benefit and am in awe of our bodies and how perfectly they tend to function when properly maintained! : )
  • louzannalady
    October 13, 2012 at 2:07 AM
    I love what I have read about Taoism! If I was not into the Judeo-Christian vein, that is where I would hitch my horse, so to speak! : )

Quoting jellyphish:

Pantheist/ Taoist because Mother Nature is indisputable and what makes sense.
  • louzannalady
    October 13, 2012 at 2:08 AM
    *raises hand* Oh, pick me! I am LDS, too! : )

Quoting Sunshine_246:

I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. You would call me Mormon :-) I'm sure I'm an odd one out for this crowd lol. I was raised this way and after taking some time to decide for myself I decided it feels right. I tend to go by instincts and logic, this choice may seem odd, but to me it was logical and instinctual.
  • louzannalady
    October 13, 2012 at 2:08 AM
    Yay! Me, three! : )

Quoting tnunley:

Quoting Sunshine_246:

I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. You would call me Mormon :-) I'm sure I'm an odd one out for this crowd lol. I was raised this way and after taking some time to decide for myself I decided it feels right. I tend to go by instincts and logic, this choice may seem odd, but to me it was logical and instinctual.

Yay! Me too!
  • louzannalady
    October 13, 2012 at 2:10 AM
    I am LDS, too! : )

Quoting Lynette:

I am Mormon.  I grew up Catholic, and explored other religions till I found the LDS faith. I like how they have answers to my many questions and they continue to have those answers.  But really it was the very strong feeling of the Holy Ghost when I prayed to know if it was true that told me it was. 

Natural Birth & Parenting

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN