Natural Birth & Parenting

Precious333
5 weeks spotting...update miscarried
October 12, 2012 at 12:56 AM

I'm a bit worried. I wiped and there was a little blood. I had a miscarriage 3 years or so ago, and I'm worried because I have like no pregnancy symptoms like I did then. This pregnancy was not planned, but I have already grown attached these past few days. Also, there is a chance that i could have some sort of adrenal gland issue. I called the endrochronologist to see if I  should be concerned. I never was diagnosed but they said I need to find one and get an appointment right away. So, now I'm worried and stressed. So far I'm drinking red raspberry tea leaf. Any other suggestions? I have to work tormorrow and we are packing up this weekend becaus ethey will be painting our house for 6 days. So, I can't reallty take it that easy right now :(

UPDATE: I did miscarry and am now expecting a rainbow baby, due in August.

Replies

• jconney80
    December 18, 2012 at 2:40 AM
    I'm so sorry for your loss as well. We are a supportive group of moms here. Prayers for you and your family

Quoting melindabelcher:

I'm so sorry :(

Didn't know you were expecting. Payers for healing and peace for your family.

Quoting mostlymaydays:

I just read through this whole thread including your update with the rainbow baby due in August. I just wanted to say that I was also expecting an Aug baby and am currently miscarrying. I was just about to leave this group but felt the tiniest tug to stick around still, and this post reads like I could have written it myself. My hcg was a 7. It was a surprise pregnancy we didn't know we even wanted but I also found myself more attached than I thought possible. I don't believe that it was a "mistake" and the loss itself was given to me for a reason. If nothing else, we realize that our hearts really are open to another baby. 2 of my children sobbed when we told them the news. RIght now I still feel so beaten up, physically and emotionally. But your story makes me feel so much less alone with this experience. I can tell you that if I find myself pregnant again, I won't have a split-second of regret. Thank you for sharing the up, the down and the up again. 

Quoting Precious333:

here is my update: I got a call frm the doctor. My hcg is now a 3.....meaning i did miscarry. It was not surprising news. There is stll a part of me that feels like it could have been pervented had I done something different....like not stressed out. Or taken better care of myself prior the pregnancy. I am still very wiped out and even dizzy :(

• FebPenguins
    December 18, 2012 at 11:03 AM

im sorry

• 1stTimeMom1982
    December 18, 2012 at 1:09 PM
    Will keep you and your strength in my prayers

Natural Birth & Parenting

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts