Natural Birth & Parenting

madisonsmom2005
How soon did you know?
October 7, 2012 at 11:44 AM

How soon did you know you were pregnant? With my DD I didn't know until I took a pregnancy test. Did any of you know sooner?

Replies

• SadieJames
    October 7, 2012 at 11:45 AM
    I thought I was for a week before I took my test. I was tired and just didn't feel like myself. We had been trying though so I knew it was possible : )
  • peaches_04
    October 7, 2012 at 11:45 AM
    With my first i had implantation and tested
    Gor bfp 4days before i missed my period
  • BridgetMc
    October 7, 2012 at 11:50 AM
    I found out super early with my first. Don't remember exactly when but I know I had my first sonogram at five weeks. With my second I found out when I was about nine weeks along. I didn't think I was pregnant because I had already had a negative at home test. I went to the doctor for a cold that I couldn't kick and they decided to do a urinalysis and it came back positive.
  • Clubpenguin
    October 7, 2012 at 11:51 AM
    I always knew before. With my third I tested like 5 times and they kept being negative. Except with my last my dh joked I was pregnant and I thought maybe. I had no idea but the nausea made sense. Bought a test at lunch and positive.
  • jconney80
    October 7, 2012 at 12:20 PM
    I always knew by the time my period was supposed to come.
  • Mrs.Salz
    October 7, 2012 at 1:10 PM

My first was unplanned so I didn't find out until after I missed a period.

My second I knew from conception - I started having symptoms immediately.

• MommaTasha1003
    October 7, 2012 at 1:22 PM

#1 DD- didnt know until about 4mo along... I was shocked with DD. But there was many signs I missed, but i never had morning sickness with either child.

#2 DS- Found out around 2months.... I just felt like my period was about to start for like 2mo. or else i would have took a pt sooner but that dull annoying cramp was there so i kept "giving it another week"

• Nicolle_09
    October 7, 2012 at 2:32 PM

With my first not till I took the test, Im not sure if I was late or if it was before my period but my fiance and his friends kept pestering me to test cause they said I was acting pregnant lol 

With the little one I knew before I even tested but waited till I was at least a day late. Something just told me, after all we had been ttc for over a year and my gut just told me I was. 

• pinkiebabii
    October 7, 2012 at 2:37 PM
    At 3 w and 5 d when I took the test:)
    It was the first month while ttc I was positive I wasn't but two people knew I was before I did.
  • joyful_mama
    October 7, 2012 at 2:40 PM

This time I knew a couple days before I tested. I tested at 4 wks. The test was really a formality. The two previous pregnancies I was in denial. :P

Natural Birth & Parenting

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN