Natural Birth & Parenting

LindseyAnne7
thank you
November 27, 2007 at 8:23 PM
just wanted to say thanks to everyone who posts all this useful information and inspiring stories.  I wish i had known about this group while I was still pregnant.  I am looking forward to having another baby in hopefully a few years and i am loving all the info i'm getting....  i had my son naturally but it wasn't planned that way.  i am glad it ended like that though and my next birth i really want to be natural as well.

Replies

• doulala
    by doulala
    November 27, 2007 at 8:37 PM
    Yayy! That's great! It's wonderful--and empowering-- to know that you DID it naturally! Your body CAN do it! You WILL be able to do it again! You are strong! Let us know how we can help support you naturally birthing your next one. :)
  • LindseyAnne7
    November 28, 2007 at 6:17 AM
    i dont think i ever imagined i could do it naturally since most women i know go for the epidural the first chance they get.  all my friends didn't make it past 4 centimeters!  but i am so proud of myself and my boyfriend is proud of me too...  i figured if i did it once i can certainly do it again.  and with more preparation next time i think it will go smoother.

• doulala
    by doulala
    November 28, 2007 at 4:59 PM
    Quoting LindseyAnne7:

i dont think i ever imagined i could do it naturally since most women i know go for the epidural the first chance they get.  all my friends didn't make it past 4 centimeters!  but i am so proud of myself and my boyfriend is proud of me too...  i figured if i did it once i can certainly do it again.  and with more preparation next time i think it will go smoother.

That's WONDERFUL!!
  • MyspaceKitKat
    November 29, 2007 at 7:44 PM
    You most CERTAINLY can do it again!  I "accidentally" had a natural birth with y second.  I am SO happy!  This time i was at 7cm and had NO idea because it really didn't hurt that bad (i convinced myself it didn't) and yea, the last hour hurt, but it STILL wasn't totally bad.  Idk, I just told myself I can do it and it's not going to kill me.  If you take away the option of pain meds, you HAVE to do it natural, but preparation makes it EASIER.  :)
    Quoting LindseyAnne7:

i dont think i ever imagined i could do it naturally since most women i know go for the epidural the first chance they get. all my friends didn't make it past 4 centimeters! but i am so proud of myself and my boyfriend is proud of me too... i figured if i did it once i can certainly do it again. and with more preparation next time i think it will go smoother.

Owner of: Moving and Pregnant ~ Moms on bedrest ~ *Raising Intact Boys*

Admin of: Alternative Parenting ~ Moms Against Circumcision

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Natural Birth & Parenting

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN