Natural Birth & Parenting

Cafe Jenn
Welcome to Natural Birth & Parenting!! Introduce yourself...
February 1, 2012 at 8:53 AM

wave Welcome to the Natural Birth & Parenting group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you to connect with other moms!!

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would you like your 1st name added to your posts? 

Add a Natural Birth & Parenting group signature to your post:
Natural Birth & Parenting Group Signatures  

Share your Birth Story here:
Welcome.....let's hear your birth story

Find great resources and Info here:
Resources & Info (posts in this group)

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to find support in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffeeMake yourself at home and enjoy!

Jenn and the Natural Birth & Parenting group mods

Replies

• elisesmom922
    February 22, 2012 at 2:44 PM

My name is Tracy and I am the mom of three,step mom of one, and just found out we are expecting. I am new to natural parenting, and slowly changing the way we do things in our family. I no longer vaccinate because my son had a severe reaction resulting in minor nerve damage. I have never breastfed, but am going to try with the coming baby. We have co-slept, but don't anymore. I wou;d really like to find friends in this group who are willing to help me learn more about cloth diapering, organic eating, and  a few other things. I do not judge others for the choices that they make for their families, please do the same for me.

• chiromommy2b
    February 23, 2012 at 7:27 PM

Hi, I am a chiropractic student. I just started my internship and I can't wait to open my own practice. I am going to have a practice focused on pregnancy and natural birth. My husband and I are expecting our first child and are both very excited. We are going to have a natural home birth with a midwife. Does anyone have any advice or questions about pregnancy and chiropractic?

• sumshine75
    February 25, 2012 at 3:31 PM

hugs I was wondering does anybody know of any formula that has NO DHA in it? Thanks all :) 

• PixiePam
    February 26, 2012 at 11:51 AM

Pam- I am a 2nd time around mother to 4 month old Thomas. I have two grown daughters aged 20 and 18. I am a full-time High Needs Special Ed. Teacher on an Indian reservation in South Dakota. I am originally from Ohio and lived in Michigan for 20 years. I want to raise my Native American son in a more "natural" or healthy manner than I raised my daughters.

Looking forward to learning as I go!

• mamelmel3
    February 27, 2012 at 1:37 PM
    Hi, my name is Melanie. I am 26, married, stay at home mommy of 3 kids ages 5, 3 and 12 months. I have never really cared about alot of things until I had babies and now I just want the best for them and for the world that they will inherit one day. I am so glad that I found this group.
  • Wiseshopper
    February 28, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Hello. I am pregant with my first child, who is due on July 2nd.  I work part-time. I joined this site to receive different input on pregnancy, birthing, parenting, and such. 

• floridamom711
    February 29, 2012 at 11:05 AM

Hello,

my name is Chrisitne, i have a 2 yr old daughter, Jenna. I believe in natural birth and parenting, i had Jenna in a birthing center with no drugs and an awesome midwife. It was so wonderful and i hope to find out more about home birth when i have another baby

• bbmkfo03
    March 3, 2012 at 11:44 PM

Hi! I'm Annemarie. I'm due with #2 in September and very new to natural birth and parenting. The only natural thing I did for my DD was making her baby food other than that, I had her in a hospital, with drugs, fed her formula after quitting BF'ing for 6 weeks, I didn't baby wear or co-sleep and I'm interested in doing things very differently with this baby, starting with a natural birth. Hoping to gain a lot of knowledge and information from this group!

• Sunshine71980
    March 4, 2012 at 7:45 PM

I'm Sarah, and a SAHM to Rachel, our 16 week old.  All natural birth in a hospital (DH works at the hospital so ...)

We bf on demand, co-sleep and sometimes bedshare, cloth diaper, selective vax (I wanted no vax and DH wanted all vax so we compromised).

I love every minute of being a mommy (even when I want to pull out my hair from lack of sleep because the Ravenous Beast is awake every 30 mins eating).

I do not like medications or anything that messes with body chemistry and natural rythm.

We use NFP to chart and postpone pregnancy.

• birthwithyoga
    March 4, 2012 at 8:26 PM

Hello Natural Birthing Mamas

I am extremely passionate about Birthing options and choices for women so I want to introduce myself to all of ya. I think there hasn't ever been a better time in the history of the planet to be pregnant and a mama with all the resources and options available today to live a healthy, happy, & holistic lifestyle. There is still a lot of room for growth but we are heading in the right direction with all the women out there supporting each other whether you are a doula, midwife, md, natropath, prenatal yoga instructor, child birth educator, nurse, or  pro active mama, it is powerful how many women are letting their inner genius shine through by offering what they know on a local community level or virtually online. 

Natural Birth & Parenting

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN