Natural Birth & Parenting

Cafe Jenn
Welcome to Natural Birth & Parenting!! Introduce yourself...
February 1, 2012 at 8:53 AM

wave Welcome to the Natural Birth & Parenting group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you to connect with other moms!!

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would you like your 1st name added to your posts? 

Add a Natural Birth & Parenting group signature to your post:
Natural Birth & Parenting Group Signatures  

Share your Birth Story here:
Welcome.....let's hear your birth story

Find great resources and Info here:
Resources & Info (posts in this group)

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to find support in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffeeMake yourself at home and enjoy!

Jenn and the Natural Birth & Parenting group mods

Replies

• elisesmom922
    February 22, 2012 at 2:44 PM

My name is Tracy and I am the mom of three,step mom of one, and just found out we are expecting. I am new to natural parenting, and slowly changing the way we do things in our family. I no longer vaccinate because my son had a severe reaction resulting in minor nerve damage. I have never breastfed, but am going to try with the coming baby. We have co-slept, but don't anymore. I wou;d really like to find friends in this group who are willing to help me learn more about cloth diapering, organic eating, and  a few other things. I do not judge others for the choices that they make for their families, please do the same for me.

• chiromommy2b
    February 23, 2012 at 7:27 PM

Hi, I am a chiropractic student. I just started my internship and I can't wait to open my own practice. I am going to have a practice focused on pregnancy and natural birth. My husband and I are expecting our first child and are both very excited. We are going to have a natural home birth with a midwife. Does anyone have any advice or questions about pregnancy and chiropractic?

• sumshine75
    February 25, 2012 at 3:31 PM

hugs I was wondering does anybody know of any formula that has NO DHA in it? Thanks all :) 

• PixiePam
    February 26, 2012 at 11:51 AM

Pam- I am a 2nd time around mother to 4 month old Thomas. I have two grown daughters aged 20 and 18. I am a full-time High Needs Special Ed. Teacher on an Indian reservation in South Dakota. I am originally from Ohio and lived in Michigan for 20 years. I want to raise my Native American son in a more "natural" or healthy manner than I raised my daughters.

Looking forward to learning as I go!

• mamelmel3
    February 27, 2012 at 1:37 PM
    Hi, my name is Melanie. I am 26, married, stay at home mommy of 3 kids ages 5, 3 and 12 months. I have never really cared about alot of things until I had babies and now I just want the best for them and for the world that they will inherit one day. I am so glad that I found this group.
  • Wiseshopper
    February 28, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Hello. I am pregant with my first child, who is due on July 2nd.  I work part-time. I joined this site to receive different input on pregnancy, birthing, parenting, and such. 

• floridamom711
    February 29, 2012 at 11:05 AM

Hello,

my name is Chrisitne, i have a 2 yr old daughter, Jenna. I believe in natural birth and parenting, i had Jenna in a birthing center with no drugs and an awesome midwife. It was so wonderful and i hope to find out more about home birth when i have another baby

• bbmkfo03
    March 3, 2012 at 11:44 PM

Hi! I'm Annemarie. I'm due with #2 in September and very new to natural birth and parenting. The only natural thing I did for my DD was making her baby food other than that, I had her in a hospital, with drugs, fed her formula after quitting BF'ing for 6 weeks, I didn't baby wear or co-sleep and I'm interested in doing things very differently with this baby, starting with a natural birth. Hoping to gain a lot of knowledge and information from this group!

• Sunshine71980
    March 4, 2012 at 7:45 PM

I'm Sarah, and a SAHM to Rachel, our 16 week old.  All natural birth in a hospital (DH works at the hospital so ...)

We bf on demand, co-sleep and sometimes bedshare, cloth diaper, selective vax (I wanted no vax and DH wanted all vax so we compromised).

I love every minute of being a mommy (even when I want to pull out my hair from lack of sleep because the Ravenous Beast is awake every 30 mins eating).

I do not like medications or anything that messes with body chemistry and natural rythm.

We use NFP to chart and postpone pregnancy.

• birthwithyoga
    March 4, 2012 at 8:26 PM

Hello Natural Birthing Mamas

I am extremely passionate about Birthing options and choices for women so I want to introduce myself to all of ya. I think there hasn't ever been a better time in the history of the planet to be pregnant and a mama with all the resources and options available today to live a healthy, happy, & holistic lifestyle. There is still a lot of room for growth but we are heading in the right direction with all the women out there supporting each other whether you are a doula, midwife, md, natropath, prenatal yoga instructor, child birth educator, nurse, or  pro active mama, it is powerful how many women are letting their inner genius shine through by offering what they know on a local community level or virtually online. 

Natural Birth & Parenting

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts